[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/his/ >not /pol-2/ Are there no mods? The board says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>/his/

>not /pol-2/

Are there no mods? The board says history AND humanities so why are half the threads about race?
>>
>>1525146
I had a racist cousin once, would hang out with him sometimes during the summer. Whenever we were at a bar and saw a black person or couple he would note it and sneer toward them, call them niggers under his breath. He was always triggered about seeing blacks anywhere.

You're just like my fucking cousin OP.
>>
>>1525146
>race
That's a weird way to spell "Christianity"
>>
Oh look, it's another meta-thread. The only way this in any way reduces the threads you're bitching and whining about is the vague chance this equally useless thread knocked one of them off page 10.
>>
>>1525146
Ikr
I was so fucking pissed with the stupid mods once over a retarded thread that I reported but the mods didn't do shit that I decided to spam the fuck out of it with absolute /pol/ trash
I myself used to browse /pol/ so I have a bunch of pics saved from there so I spammed the shit out of the thread and let my intentions be made clear that i would be so fucking obscene that the mods would be forced to take it down
The thread lasted like half a day and then I got banned
The mods here are fucking useless but I have noticed they are getting slightly better but still let a lot unrelated and shitty threads slide
>>
>>1525146
complaining about breaking rules by breaking rules
>>
>>1525228
>I was so fucking pissed with the stupid mods once over a retarded thread that I reported but the mods didn't do shit that I decided to spam the fuck out of it with absolute /pol/ trash

I appreciate the effort. I remember one time I also tried this method when my stove caught fire and I tried to put it out with gasoline, but the retarded fucking fire department said it didn't actually help and - even worse - I got arrested for arson and insurance fraud. The sort of injustices we have to deal with day to day anon, it really is a shame.
>>
This board is a neverending fiasco.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.