[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about making a YouTube channel and doing animations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2645x3445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2645x3445px
I was thinking about making a YouTube channel and doing animations of some famous battles in history. I wanted to start by doing Midway and I was wondering if anyone knows any good resources for a detailed account of the battle that also includes enough visual resources for making the animation?

This is more of a pet project that I doubt would get many views but if I do it is like to do it right.
>>
There was a TV show called Battle 360° that did this with the USS Enterprise.
>>
Historia Civilis does that but it's almost completely Roman history, plus he explains the battles and their effect on history

Hopefully, he browses /his/
>>
>>1525027

Yeah I plan on also going over the history around the battle as well as its causes and effects
>>
>>1524984
The BBC documentary "Battlefield" (really good series btw.) did an episode on the battle of midway. I'd probably start with that.

Apart from that, I'd urge you to have a look at the sources section in the wikipedia article. A good general read would probably be Prange's "Miracle at Midway" and you can pretty much go on from there.
>>
>>1525303

I just looked skimmed that battlefield series and you're right it looks like a good source for some of the visual elements. I'll look into the book as well, hopefully they have it at my university library buying books sucks.
>>
>>1524984
link to channel?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.