[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reminder that getting caught was literally the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pablo_escobar2.jpg (33KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
pablo_escobar2.jpg
33KB, 300x380px
>reminder that getting caught was literally the only thing he did wrong
>>
File: 0009859508.jpg (131KB, 1240x695px) Image search: [Google]
0009859508.jpg
131KB, 1240x695px
>>1520202
Dying was one too.
>>
>>1520202
Fuckin off Juan go back to picking fruits and listening to narco corridos
People who glorify narcos are idiots and probably Mexican
>>
File: P024.png (303KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
P024.png
303KB, 480x641px
>>1521130
>funded schools and hospitals in Medellin
>gave money to the poor
>"waaah he sold blow so he's evil"
fuck off gringo
>>
>>1521254
He was Hispanic, therefore evil.
>>
>>1521130
Drugs make the economy go round
>>
>>1521254
>blew up an airline jet
>had men storm Parliament and shoot people who opposed him
>tortured anyone who was against him
>killed thousands
>oh but he gibe to the poor that absolves him
t. juan
>>
>>1521254
>pays rebels to wage war against the columbian government
>extorts those who he didn't need to please
>sets off a series of bombs over the years, killing around 4000 civillians

He was a piece of shit. A rich piece of shit, and a wily piece of shit, but a piece of shit.
>>
>>1521274
I would show you the way to /pol/ but you probably already know it.
>>
>>1520202
Fuck off pablo you were evil i know that i watched the show
>>
>>1521254
Almost all gangs and cartels do such things in order to maintain the loyalty of the people that could rat them to the police at any moment.
Also
>>1521289
>>1521290

>>1521274
>implying "le pure arian rais xD" or any other race isn't capable of commiting crimes or being evil.
>>
>>1520202
>murdering thousands of people and non corrupt cops because he wanted to make political pressure
>funded left wing militias to keep the army distracted, ultimately extending the FARC war far longer than it should have
>literally bombed complete buildings and airplanes just to try (and fail) to kill a man
>Official Death toll is around 10,000
>Did nothing wrong
>>
File: narcos.png (301KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
narcos.png
301KB, 610x396px
>>1521289
>>1521290
>had men storm Parliament and shoot people who opposed him
>pays rebels to wage war against the columbian government
Just because a TV show told you that, you think it's the truth?

If you actually looked into the subject, you'd find that there is reasonable evidence pointing to the conclusion that the parliament building's files weren't deliberately burned. Rather, the military's explosives caused a fire within the building. Some of the people who were at the palace are listed as 'missing' because their ashes are mixed with the ashes of papers and debris (one was identified through DNA testing). I highly doubt the rebels would deliberately start a fire that would consume them.

People who have tried to investigate the siege have been blackmailed and even assassinated (Eduardo Umana). Ironically, many of these investigators came to the aforementioned conclusion. They also came to the conclusion that many of these 'missing' cases were actually forced disappearances by the government. The military, however, was able to keep impunity for decades.

Then a Truth Commission was declared. The first trial presented footage of hostages being taken outside by the military (these hostages later become 'missing'). Then in 2010, Colonel Alfonso Plazas Vega was sentenced to 30 years for a role in forced disappearances of hostages. The judge who presided over this case was forced to flee Colombia as a result of death threats and blackmail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Justice_siege

TL;DR Operation Condor is in effect through Netflix
>>
>>1524396
>DNA testing from ashes

what
>>
>>1524396
>Just because a TV show told you that
The book, actually, by Crichton. Great little read.

> ashes of papers and debris (one was identified through DNA testing)
>ashes
In the 80's no less? Please.

>I highly doubt the rebels would deliberately start a fire that would consume them
They're chucklefuck rebels, not Seal Team 6.
>>
>>1521254
>Kills refs in soccer cause WAAA I DIDNT GET MY WAY
>>
>>1521254
>funded schools and hospitals in Medellin
Where are those at?
>gave money to the poor
You mean to favela tier monkeys
>>
>>1524396
>I highly doubt the rebels would deliberately start a fire that would consume
You highly overstimate guerrillas
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.