[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, hey you! peasantcuck! How are those fields going? What?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: comfy monk pepe.png (1MB, 1081x925px) Image search: [Google]
comfy monk pepe.png
1MB, 1081x925px
Hey, hey you! peasantcuck!

How are those fields going? What?! You got conscripted by the Lord of the Manor to fight for the Lancasters? Well too bad peasantcuck remember you owe them their generosity to let you live in their lands.

Me? I'll just be staying in the Monastery finishing my fifth copy of The Holy Bible in Latin and brewing with the lads.

Well peasantcuck I guess you should be back to preparing for the campaign. And remember: Another day, another shilling.
>>
>>1519790
Please think of more of these, but different periods and so forth. Praise be upon you.
>>
>>1519790
Do one for the eunuchs of Chinesse emperors pls
>>
>>1520000
Look at those zeros. It would be extremely painful if we didn't make it.
Kek wills it.
>>
>>1519790
Are you implying monks were the NEETs of the middle ages?
>>
>>1520013
The parallels between 4chan smug NEETs and medieval monks are too obvious to ignore.
>>
I actually have serious considerations to join the monks on Mount Athos.

>Not wanting to praise Jesus forever on a remote peninsula that hasn't be affected by women in a thousand years

Too bad I don't know a word Greek and I'm bad at studying new languages.
>>
>>1520079
>he actually thinks shitposting, watching anime and jacking off is comparable to writing illuminated manuscripts

wew
ewe
wew
>>
>>1519790

>he thinks the Wars of the Roses was fought by conscripts

Further proof that /his/ knows absolutely fuck all about history.
>>
>>1520102
>Too bad I don't know a word Greek and I'm bad at studying new languages.

>he thinks he needs to know Greek to be an Athonite
>>
>>1520013
Just enjoy the meme, senpai. NEETs are a great source of content for this site.
>>
>>1520132
Illuminated manuscripts full of shitposting on the sidelines
>>
>>1520132
Illuminating manuscripts and other clerical activities are roughly comparable to whatever autistic shit NEETs do to boost their egos.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.