[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in Constantinople in 13th century >live in one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1467244573698.png (556KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467244573698.png
556KB, 750x720px
>live in Constantinople in 13th century
>live in one of the largest and fabulous cities of the entire world
>earn a good living by working as a bureaucrat in one of the Empire's many administrative departments: have enough money to send my son to our renowned university so that he can also study to become a bureaucrat and to marry off my daughter to some minor nobility
>live in luxury and comfort completely unknown to the people of Western Europe despite being a middle-class man: eat a diet supplemented by exotic spices and quality foodstuffs gained from trade, dress in silks produced domestically, regularly attend the public baths, and go watch the races at the Hippodrome
>suddenly, barbarian cringey Crusaders shouting "le Dayus Volt xDD!" ransack the city
>economy destroyed thanks to their implementation of primitive feudialism on a population that has never known it
>universities and libraries burned to the ground, my son is now a NEET
>the nobility scattered or dead, I have to marry my daughter off to some ugly filthy Venetian to conceal her rape
>the bureaucratic departments dismantled, have to join my son in NEETdom; starvation and famine ensue because the faggot barbarians can't into administration or economics

Thanks, Western Euros.
>>
They didn't manage to pay the money some powerless pretender promised so they all had it coming.
>>
>>1514970
>ever thinking a pretender had the power to speak for an entire Empire

My point still stands: idiot barbarians.

Also:
>not knowing about the Venetian Crusade
>not knowing about the Sack of Thessalonica
>not knowing about Dandolo's well-documented pettiness and inferiority complex

Learn history, faggot, instead of spouting memes.
>>
>>1514957
>ask for an elite force of knights to aid armies
>fucking savage westerners were too busy slaughtering each other to count
>an entire fucking army moves up outside my gate
>fucking damnit
>>
File: umaru.png (196KB, 426x441px) Image search: [Google]
umaru.png
196KB, 426x441px
>>1514992
>ask for help in driving back steppeniggers, hopefully will get an answer
>get a multitude of poorly trained, disorganized, filthy, foul-smelling, ignorant, cringey, and petty/selfish peasants and puffed-up warlords styling themselves 'lords'
>>
>>1514957
>Writes all of that
>Calls other people cringey
>>
>>1514957
Serves you right for thinking you could outjew Venice.
>>
>>1514983
That was sarcasm m8.
>>
>>1515074
t. Eternal Venetian
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.