[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often did people in the past have anal sex? Is it true that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1467573092109.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1467573092109.png
357KB, 397x402px
How often did people in the past have anal sex? Is it true that women mostly did anal to stay virginal and avoid pregnancy?
>>
>>1513000
Pulling out is almost as effective at preventing pregnancy as condom use.
>>
It was rare as fuck

Buttsex almost always causes small rips which lead to infection and death

Even faggots stuck to oral, handjobs, and thighing mostly

The Romans thought oral was absolutely disgusting though
>>
>>1513006
>It was rare as fuck
Source?
>>
>get infection, die
>get AIDS, die
>get STD, die

There is a reason why faggotry is not tolerated in society.
>>
>>1513006
>The Romans thought oral was absolutely disgusting though
They were right.

I pee from there, why would I ask the woman I honor to stick her lips on it? No no no, only prostitutes give me blowjobs.
>>
>>1513018
>because showers are so hard
>>
>>1513061
> showers

Bathing in hot water and then covering yourself in scented oils before getting it scraped off with metal is where it's at you fucking barbarian.
>>
>>1513003
But if done too late? Seems difficult to master desu I wouldn't be surprised if there were many accidents.
>>
>>1513018
Actually it was more like cunnilingus that was seen as most disgusting since Romans were misogynists. It was seen as degrading that a man should do that to a woman for her pleasure...Almost like getting penetrated as a dude.
>>
>>1513143

Sounds right to me.
>>
>>1513151
Of course it does. You haven't evolved socially enough to understand that pleasuring your partner well enough make sex better overall for both of you.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if you're a virgin or not in a relationship. If so, you're probably being cheated on anyway because you suck in bed.
>>
>>1513165

You're actually right. The next step from there, for true sexual happiness with your partner, is letting her sleep with other men. This will make sex better overall for both of you. If you don't, you're probably getting cheated on anyways.
>>
>>1513006
Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x400px)
image.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
Anal sex was very rare. You didn't want to be known around the village as the man who sired a Shitling.
>>
>>1513143
>misogynists
back to tumblr landwhale
>>
>>1513165
But vaginas are nasty And Smell nasty anon. There's no problem with not wanting to lick one as long as you don't ask for them to suck your dick.
>>
>>1513210
A woman should always suck dick
>>
>>1513214
Be fair anon.
>>
>>1513151
desu i love eating pussy
>>
>>1513192

>O'Connell sired another shitling, we better carve up some yew stakes and hunt it down before it starts killing livestock
>Chrissakes, O'Connel, just fuck yer wife how the Lord intended
>>
>>1513018
>No no no, only prostitutes give me blowjobs
enjooy your herpes

why would you surround your pee pee with women's piss and menstrual fiuld?
>>
>>1513000
Tibetan gay men used yak butter as lubricant...I've heard it's pretty good substitute for other oil type lubricants.
>>
>>1513018
Pee isnt even that disgusting
Unlike poop, it doesnt even smell bad unless left to rot
>>
>>1513016
yeah because heterosexuals don't get std's
>>
>>1514123

At much lower rates dummy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.