[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These days the stereotypical jew got fat cash, scrawny lil bastard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Mountain_jewish_men.jpg (10KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain_jewish_men.jpg
10KB, 280x300px
These days the stereotypical jew got fat cash, scrawny lil bastard with twirled sideburns or whatever the fuck it is. What was stereotypically jew back then? Were they the brawny workers, were they just generally trash? Do tell what you know, how badass were they compared to now.
>>
>>1510426
it was the same as it is now
>>
>>1510426
Jews haven't been badass since the Romans cucked them
>>
>>1510433
So tell me about the time before the Romans rolled in.
>>
>>1510445
Read the Old Testament, it's full of alpha Jews:

Moses
David
Gideon
Samson
>>
>>1510426
Those are eastern Caucasus mountain jews of Persian origin, they had a reputation as nasty fighting wild men

As far removed from the Ashkenazi ilk as possible
>>
>>1510623
Ah that so? I just kinda took the first picture that said jew that looked neat.
>>
>>1510426
Does that Beautiful Daughter of Israel have a mustache?
>>
File: 1391196642019.jpg (158KB, 733x798px) Image search: [Google]
1391196642019.jpg
158KB, 733x798px
>>1510608

> alpha Jews

They are certaintly not alpha, the bible is bullshit too
>>
>>1510608
well technically among those listed only David was a Jew. the rest of them aren't from the tribe of Judah
>>
>>1510426
The bible mentions pharoah being worried about jews joining with the enemies of egypt.
>>
>>1510970
le ebic funny meme xd
>>
>>1510426
The picture you posted are not how Jews typically look but just ones that copied Caucasian atire and fashion. Caucasians are mostly Christian or Muslim
>>
File: jooze.png (95KB, 1663x830px) Image search: [Google]
jooze.png
95KB, 1663x830px
>>1510608
Moses was not a Jew, he was a Levite.
>>
>>1510426
Tbh Jews used to have a rep more like phonecians or Armenians in the ancient world, for being trader people that you could find anywhere
>>
>>1510426
w-what did they do with the Caanites?
>>
File: Meyer_Lansky_NYWTS_1_retouched.jpg (493KB, 2040x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Meyer_Lansky_NYWTS_1_retouched.jpg
493KB, 2040x3000px
When Jews immigrated to the US they were often lumped in with groups like Irish and Italian. They generally had a reputation as being tough guys... though not to the extent that Italians and others were. Some of the most powerful crime lords and best boxers were Jewish for example.
>>
>>1511721
well they are the canaanites. hebrew is a canaanite language closely related to phoenician. the word for "God" in the OT is El, the head of the canaanite pantheon
>>
>>1511041
He's not wrong, they weren't enslaved in Egypt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.