[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Axis have so much support in Chile when the country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: chilean luftwaffe.jpg (74KB, 588x894px) Image search: [Google]
chilean luftwaffe.jpg
74KB, 588x894px
Why did the Axis have so much support in Chile when the country is probably 5% white at most?
>>
>>1503313
Probably because Prussia and Germany built most Latin American militaries from the ground up, including Chile. They were also the most prominent immigrants to Latin America and the largest trade partner with many Latin American countries, specifically South American ones, prior to WWI. Prussia and Germany did more to shape Latin America between 1850-1914 than any other country could have dreamed. Hell, Guatemala almost willingly became a Prussian colony before the idea was axed by the U.S., France and Britain (mostly France and Britain).
>>
>>1503313
Hitler is pretty popular in modern day India too.
>>
>>1503333

Thought the Pajeets only liked Hitler because he fought the British
>>
>>1503341
>http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/opinion/edit-page/LEADER-ARTICLEBRHitler-as-Hero-Society-Without-a-Moral-Compass/articleshow/32382342.cms?referral=PM
>A recent poll in this newspaper of young students in elite institutions across the country revealed a startling finding — 17 per cent favoured Adolf Hitler as the kind of leader India ought to have.
It doesn't really go into reasons, though, so you may be right.
>>
>>1503313
Reaction to American hegemony.
>>
>>1503355
They don't actually know who he is?
Those were all Muslims being polled?
>>
>>1503313
Prussia was our militar dad (that was one of the causes of the civil war of 1891).
Actually, the Axis support was a fucking ruse pulled by Ibañez.
>>
>>1503641
>A recent poll in this newspaper of young students in elite institutions across the country
I know they have a horrid history of cheating in official exams, but I really doubt that they don't know who muslims are.
>Those were all Muslims being polled?
Actually many of Hitler's fans are Hindu and want to deal with the muslim minority in the same way the jews were.
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/30/hitler-s-strange-afterlife-in-india.html
>Thackeray freely, openly, and often admitted his admiration for Hitler, his book, the Nazis, and their methods. In 1993, for example, he gave an interview to Time magazine. “There is nothing wrong,” he said then, “if [Indian] Muslims are treated as Jews were in Nazi Germany.”
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 480x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 480x594px
>>1503313
Latinos want to be white
t. Latino
>>
>>1503652
>Actually many of Hitler's fans are Hindu and want to deal with the muslim minority in the same way the jews were.
Cool to know!
>>
>>1503313
Chile today is majority white. There were very few natives in the territory compared to Mexico or Brazil, so there was less interbreeding.
>>
>>1503718
>Chile today is majority white.
Chileno detectado
Ve y cojete a un burro, indio
>>
File: Chile.jpg (190KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chile.jpg
190KB, 1200x630px
>>1503718
Chile is majority mestizo.
>>
>>1503718
>Chile today is majority white.

Nice try

My family is Chilean, I've been to Chile. We stayed in the rich part of Santiago and I saw only a handful of actual whites
>>
>>1503810
>>1503840
>>1503847
Not him but I've heard a lot of Chileans, even though mixed in ethnicity, identify more European or white.
>>
>>1503860
They can identify as whatever they like, they're still not white.
>>
>>1503840
>>1503847S
Shit, I guess I was wrong to trust their census.
>>
>>1503867

>Augusto on damage control
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.