[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of living if you're not the overman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: superneetch.jpg (43KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
superneetch.jpg
43KB, 500x650px
What's the point of living if you're not the overman? How can someone consciously be happy with being inferior? How can a slave accept being under the heel of a master?

How is inequality not something to rage against?
>>
>>1500980
You know Freddy dosnt actually want you to be an Ubermench - he wants you to escape the cycle and create values yourself.

I mean he says many favorable things about this hero caste but he also says they are simple - even though weak and confused - he says at least the meek have the complexity to develop new ideas precisely because they are so fraught.
>>
Only inferior being needs to be superior to be happy.
>>
>>1500980
It's called entertainment. And we live in a society full of it in order to keep the slaves happy. Consumerism(fashion, technology), sports, alcohol, religion, media, internet ultra fast everywhere you go.
>>
>>1500980
>wants to be the ubermencsch
>rages against inequality

Ok then.
>>
What is even a point of not being happy because you are inferior? It wouldn't help you to become a superior human anyway.
>>
here non germans, have an ü
to contribute
wasn't the concept of übermensch not to just make your own morals and to stop giving a fuck about what others think of you?
if so you can be an übermensch by just doing what you like
like being humble, giving and going to work for mr. shekelstein? übermensch!
don't like working for mr. shekelstein but do it anyway? cuck!
>>
>>1501419

If you manage to overthrow your so-called superior then you are the superior.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.