[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a red army commisar during the Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Commissars_at_War-337x203.jpg (14KB, 337x203px) Image search: [Google]
Commissars_at_War-337x203.jpg
14KB, 337x203px
>you will never be a red army commisar during the Russian civil war and later WW2

>you will never fuck Olga, Natasha and Tatyana after all of you practised shooting in the woods
>you will never have any authority and be advisor, teacher and father to other men
>you will never round up traitors, kulaks and collaborators and shoot them in the neck
>you will never teaball smaller inferior nationalities
>you will never exterminate rich people
>you will never liberate Europe from the Nazi yoke and be regarded as a hero
>you will never defend your sacred motherland from fascism
>you will never engage in plunder
>you will never rape German women
>you will never build a communist utopia
>you will never have an AK47
>you will never drink obscene amounts of vodka and sing Red army songs and dance
>you will never wear a fucking red star on your hat... get it? red star. that means fucking antichrist. it doesn't get edgier than that.
>you will never burn churches to the ground
>you will never live in a world where the West is scared of you and 3rd world countries look up to you
>you will never witness Sputnik and Gagarin
>you will never have the biggest atomic bombs on earth
>you will never have the biggest dick
>you will never die soon enough so you don't witness what a disgrace your motherland became

Why am I even alive?

The masculine generation which experienced all this wonderful stuff is the equivalent of the fucking boomers in the US. They enjoyed too much of it, so nothing of that is left for future generations like us. All we have is the fucking Internet and hipsters and neckbeards. Fuck this injustice.
>>
>>1499113
>you will never be a red army commisar during the Russian civil war and later WW2
quite glad about that actually tbqh as i'd get shot on the spot if i were captured for being a communist jewish slavic mongolian subhuman
>>
>>1499113
>you will never liberate Europe from the Nazi yoke and be regarded as a hero
>you will never rape German women

I smell bait in this and if it is not bait then Tankies are retarded as shit.
>>
>you will never drink obscene amounts of vodka and sing Red army songs and dance

You don't have to be a commissar to do that, comrade ;)
>>
>>1499113
>you will never get shot on spot by the germans

Feels good.
>>
File: merchantcommunist.jpg (32KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
merchantcommunist.jpg
32KB, 324x324px
>you will never die for you (((masters)))
>>
>>1499534
why would jews push against the very system that keeps them in power
>>
>>1499134
>Tankies
Maybe I'm stupid, but what the fuck is a "Tankies"? I'm going to take the assumption it's about Sabaton fans?
>>
>>1499586
Hardline Marxist-Leninists of the Stalin-loving variety.
>>
>>1499586
It's a Communist insult for those Communists hardliners who stuck with the USSR and Marxist-Leninist ideology no matter what.

It originates from the split following the suppression of the Hungarian uprising between those who supported its destruction and those who didn't.

'Tankies' were those who favored the USSR 'sending in the tanks'.
>>
>>1499593
>>1499600
Thank you for the intelligent and quick responses, and clearing that up for me.
>>
>>1499586
Stalin apologists
>>
File: cje.jpg (2MB, 1040x2640px) Image search: [Google]
cje.jpg
2MB, 1040x2640px
>>1499567
>>
>>1499653
>tsar treats jews like shit
>be surprised when they help overthrow the tsar
>>
File: ___0.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
___0.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>1499113
You can still own an AK-47 and dance drunk to Russian songs, friend. Plus, some poorer countries still admire the U.S., a country that also defeated the Nazis. Sounds like you're just a serious Russophile, or at least the Soviet version of it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.