[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there was a race of human that was completely domesticated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 7PtWSwC.jpg (340KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7PtWSwC.jpg
340KB, 1920x1200px
If there was a race of human that was completely domesticated and was literally physically and mentally made to be low-class citizen, pretty much like house-elves from Harry Potter or dogs, which would be more immoral, keeping them as slaves or forcing them to live free?
>>
>>1496370
I don't know why don't we put out a poll with kfc meals?

That said, it is immoral to keep an individual down. It is worse to set an individual "free" suddenly into an urban jungle with no skills. I never understood why it had to be "all slaves are free" and not any slave born after this date MUST be educated, All slaves have rights, etc
Why couldn't slaves in North America be turned into useful people over generations instead of loathed and mistreated to this day?
>>
File: 1470120052618.jpg (121KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1470120052618.jpg
121KB, 600x1067px
If their females looked like this then hell nah I'm not releasing them.
>>
>>1496376
Have to allow the possibility of social mobility for meritocracy.

Continuing to call them slaves and mostly treat them as slaves would create a us and them mentality even worse than the one they have now.

If they are just an underclass, identical or almost identical in rights and protections, then in theory they are still in your group, just at the base level rather than wherever you are in the theoretical hierarchy.

You can't have semislaves, they'd just use the power they had to escape bondage.
>>
>>1496376
i wasn't talking about blacks. i was talking about hypothetical race whose sole meaning of life is to serve his master and who gets stressed or even sick without one.
>>
>>1496395
Which was my point. If you acquire slaves, and purposefully improve them over generations, you should end up with useful ingratiated individuals rather than slaves.

>>1496579
OK, my bad. So are we talking something like social symbiosis? Wherein the ruling class is sustained by the supporting class, which in turn gains safety or shelter? Kinda sounds like serfdom. Could be beautiful, but to live on earth you almost have to be exploiting other life to survive
>>
>>1496370
in the first place it's not actually immoral to keep black ppl as slaves t b h
morality is a spook

(no pun intended haha)

(besides, being slaves for white ppl is a great privilege)
>>
>>1496370
If they literally couldn't survive a day by themselves, then they might need to remain in servitude for a few generations.

But outright slavery is not moral.
>>
>>1496370
Just draft them into the military, hire them to do grunt work or servant work, or convert them to some religion that tells them their purpose in life is to serve the Lord and his clergy by toiling constantly for the Church.
No problem.
>>
The negroid race. They were almost wiped off thousands of year ago and have bounced back. It makes them the most domesticated and lawful. The asiatic race is the less domesticated.
>>
>>1496370
Since we would think in a different way than the new race, we would be sociopathic towards them. Morality is fragile. I don't think it'd be moral but I'd enslave them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.