[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have actualized a message about the human condition, and conceptualized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I have actualized a message about the human condition, and conceptualized a method to attain spiritual wellbeing. I will follow in anothers footsteps and first ask if you would like to hear this message.

If you would not want to hear it I will not share it. If you want to hear it I will speak to you.
>>
>>1495765
to actualize a message means nothing dumb cunt
>>
>>1496048

Rude.

>>1495765
>HURR

You have not achieved enlightenment, you have achieved retardation. Kill yourself you fartsniffing fagbabby.
>>
I want to listen, I order you to speak now.
>>
Genuinely interested, please go on.
>>
Genuinely interested, please go on.
>>
>>1495765
Yeah sure, please tell us.
>>
>>1496113
>>1496253
>>1496254
>>1496311
All same fag, Probably OP

Stop
>>
>>1496320
>replies:7
>posters: 8
>newfag:detected
>>
>>1495765
>>1496253
>>1496254
OP pls go on
>>
>>1495765
shoot.
>>
Human nature is by nature all the things we already know. All people are as a whole greedy and weak, and in the styles of living we know we cannot govern ourselves with rightousness due to these natures. The governmen should be a government of kings held together in a state by their morals. But then comes the problem of morals where we must create a morality that puts the individual working with other individuals above all.

The mairrage of governance and spirituality is something that would give cohesion the a state made up of only soverigns, however when this type of spiritual wellbeing is brought up we have no real way to handle it.

Therefore I have came up with this.

The spiritual goal of all peoples is to move beyond their own needs, and to only have the will the live well and want to live with other equals. The goal of each person is to become enlightened and then help others achieve enlightenment. A long journey that will end with rightous governance, spiritual fulfilment and a moving-past of the pains of mortality.

This path can be embraced by all peoples, by the grace of god it is spiritual philosophy rather than doctrine.

The pain of reality comes from the nature of man and the constructs which people allow to control them

The first step towards this reality of enlightened soverignity is Independance. You should be able to say "I am an individual. And thus I control my outlook on all things. I am master of my reality and may shape it to my will." This will free you from the idea of the social contract and instead pave the way for the individual contract.

The next step is to resolve the crisis of identity. When you resolve this crisis you should be able to say "nothing means anything by nature, and all things physical and nonphysical are given meaning by people. Because they are manufactured they have no hold over me, I am the master of objects, they are not my master."

More next post
>>
>>1498086
You are actually on the spectrum. This shit will never mean anything to anyone. Bottle it up like the rest of us faggot.
>>
>>1498086
Then you must resolve the crisis of language. To resolve this crisis you must be able to say. "Language is imperfect, the individual attatches meaning and that meaning changes as whims go here and there. Language is merely a tool, and is given meaning by me and all other soverigns. I will strive for understanding another but will not allow language to bind me. I am the master of tools, not the slave to them."

The next crisis is the Attatchement to Physical. This can be resolved thus. "I am one with no needs, all things are wants. I may choose to not eat and thus die. I may choose to not breath and thus die. But I want to live. I am master of my want and am never starving nor full. I am not drowning nor too full of breath. All objects and such are merely wants and have no control over me. I may chose to have nothing, I may chose to have everything. I am the master of my wants, not a slave to their screams."

Once you can resolve these crisis you can join with your fellow kings and work towards enlightening all peoples. These steps will allow you to move beyond the pains of wanting, of greed, of lust. All are just concepts to be controlled. Once you reach this point the last step is overcoming the crisis of mortality.

You resolve this by saying thus. "Death itself is not my master. I will never die. My body may rot but I will become meaning. I merely move on to something new. Their is no sadness only a release from the want to stay in this mortal vessel. I will pass peacefully and always be alive for I have become the thing of the cosmos. I am now meaning and free from pain."

The goal of all peoples to enlighten eachother in brotherhood. The goal of all peoples is to become kings in harmony with another. The goal of kings is to move beyond the control of the world and to become masters of reality. The goal of masters of reality is to simply move beyond mortality, for when you become meaning you simply become something new. You abolish death.
>>
>>1498145
In conclusion you will resolve the wants of the world, and through this abolish fear, greed, and many other conditions. It only requires self improvement, knowing your nature, and becoming stronger in all ways so you may also make all others stronger as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.