[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born to late to fight in the first two great wars and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: TFW.png (213KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TFW.png
213KB, 805x1000px
>tfw born to late to fight in the first two great wars and bring honor to my country
why live
>>
>tfw I was born too late to bomb Dresden
>>
File: 1466578297041.png (94KB, 556x418px) Image search: [Google]
1466578297041.png
94KB, 556x418px
>>1480916
>tfw I was born too late to be immolated in Dresden
>>
>ftw the next great war we'll all get zapped in the streets by lasers that are thousands of miles away and nobody will survive to know how the war ends
>>
>>1480912
I unironically agree. WW3 is an inevitability in the grand scheme of things, and it's going to be a shit show. At least most of the soldiers in WW2 were able to see their killers before they were gunned down. >>1480930 is probably not far from the truth
>>
>>1480937
I just wanted to me in an m4 sherman tank crew and kill some nazis buuuuttt nnooooooooooooo.
Instead i will get to stare at a computer screen to bomb my targets
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 226x223px
>born too late to fuck up that faggot Pompey
>>
>>1480937
People often say that WW1 was the war in which honor died. Being killed by a sniper whose several hundred yards away in a trench, a mass artillery barrage fired by cannons miles away or being crushed and blown to bits by a 10 ton tank.
>>
>born just in time to build 21st century communism
>>
>>1480983

/lit/ just had an aneurism
>>
>>1480983
Is that that hooker that hangs out with the chinese autist writer guy?
>>
>Born too late to be a, truly, great Painter
>>
>>1480983
Nah, lass. You were
>born just in time to see communism be consumed into the neoliberal machine to make more money for the capitalist

Communism lost. You're just another puppet now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.