[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the 4th question. I mean, I enjoy contemplating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Dolphin 2016-07-29 18-27-25-70.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin 2016-07-29 18-27-25-70.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I don't understand the 4th question.

I mean, I enjoy contemplating abstract ideas, but I can't say that I "prefer" them to other ideas. Am I looking at this wrong? Can a man really "prefer" some ideas to others?
>>
>>1478200
post the link and i'll tell you. i love these shitty personality tests.
>>
It's in the style of: do you spend more leisure time thinking of material things or theoretical things? Do you prefer to think about a specific art piece or what that art piece represents?

Also personality test thread. INTP reporting in.

get tested here, folks

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
>>1478378
infp
this test is old and busted though desu senpai, it'd be more interesting to discuss jung's other theories.
>>
File: 1463743929767.png (323KB, 563x465px) Image search: [Google]
1463743929767.png
323KB, 563x465px
>>1478378
ENTP master race reporting in
>>
>>1478427
The test is busted but the theory isn't. All I know of Jung is the version of MBTI prior to myers and briggs. tell me more.
>>
File: latest[1].png (547KB, 866x759px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
547KB, 866x759px
>>1478357
It's from a video game, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Player interacts with a psychiatrist during certain parts of the game, and his actions/answers form a psychological profile of sorts, which in turn changes several aspects of the game and plot.
>>
File: 1468227649366.png (99KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468227649366.png
99KB, 500x333px
>>1478378
INFJ reporting in from the Wire
>>
>>1478459
>Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

It's a shame Silent Hill took such a dive after 3.
>>
>>1478455
i just meant this has been discussed to death on various boards. i want to hear what people have to say about his ideas on the collective unconcious and archetypes, and whatever else they find interesting. i assume typology is the starting point and end point for many people when it comes to jung, but i want to go deeper.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.