[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“For the average person, all problems date to World War II;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: french-revolution-2.jpg (118KB, 489x453px) Image search: [Google]
french-revolution-2.jpg
118KB, 489x453px
“For the average person, all problems date to World War II; for the more informed, to World War I; for the genuine historian, to the French Revolution.”

Where do all problems date to for the /his/torian?
>>
>not dating problems to fall of Rome
fucking pleb
>>
The investiture controversy.
>>
>>1476804

That time Clara used up all the hot water in the apartment. Fuck you, Clara!
>>
the invention of agriculture and the subsequent development of classes and states
>>
>>1476804
I'm not sure about "all" but Zoroastrian dualism ultimately led to the idea of good vs evil, and that sort of simplistic thinking has caused more human suffering then I care to contemplate.
>>
The overthrow of the Rhodesian government
>>
The birth of Jesus.
>>
>>1476804
Eden
>>
Vietnam war
>>
>>1476832
This
>>
>>1476816
Go to bed Engels
>>
The creation of 4chan
>>
>>1476816
>>1476823
Back to redit
>>
>>1476885
I have no idea what disliking dualism has to do with reddit.

Does reddit just mean 'a thing I don't like' now?
>>
>>1476889
>>Does reddit mean 'a thing I don't like' now?

What do you mean now? It's been that way for years.
>>
>>1476841
>>1476885
do you think that agriculture...didn't allow for social stratification?

that's a pretty silly thing to think if so
>>
>>1476832
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PZ6xtdfgc
>>
>>1476910
Seriously, go back
>>
>problems are new to humanity and only began after a certain point

God you faggots are insufferable.
>>
>>1476804
The problems are inherent in human nature, they were with us from the beginning, no one wants to admit it because the emotions and memes responsible are dear to them.
>>
The inception of consciousness
>>
Non-meme answer.

To the 1350 disasters. Black Death and Hundred Years War led to the destruction of the Franco-Catholic order that had been the foundation of Western civilisation, and to the spread of the Reformation and Humanism.

The West eventually recovered from the destruction and obscurantism, but it never regained its unity or its spiritual vitality.
>>
>>1476804
The moment the first human thought about something else but surviving.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.