[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sit ins, walkouts, vigils, chants, trending tweets, protests,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: SAIH-plakat-2011-educated.jpg (395KB, 1016x1800px) Image search: [Google]
SAIH-plakat-2011-educated.jpg
395KB, 1016x1800px
Sit ins, walkouts, vigils, chants, trending tweets, protests, and phonebanking don't make a difference. Millennials are pathetic.
>>
>>1476541
t. butthurt millennial
>>
>>1476549
Butthurt? I'm not the one crying to reddit that the latest hunger strike I participated in didn't get Bernie the nomination.
>>
>>1476541
How old are you OP?
>>
File: hippie-history-protest-signs.jpg (263KB, 950x750px) Image search: [Google]
hippie-history-protest-signs.jpg
263KB, 950x750px
Blame their parents for that.
>>
File: 3380662.jpg (743KB, 3261x2551px) Image search: [Google]
3380662.jpg
743KB, 3261x2551px
Sit ins, walkouts, vigils, chants, trending articles, protests, and being annoying don't make a difference. Indians are pathetic.
>>
>>1476541
Do you have any idea how much someone from the past would sacrifice to be from the same age whereas teen agers are extremely engaged in political talk, and information is avaiable for everyone in the brink of an eye? More importantly, can you imagine what they would think of a dork like you, who says that this is a bad thing?
>>
Sit ins, walkouts, vigils, chants, beerhall meetings, protests and smashing Jewish shops don't make a difference. Nazis are pathetic.
>>
Non violent resistance is a meme facilitated by the powers that be to prevent a true chimp out from occurring and actually challenging their power directly.
>>
Boycotts, walkouts, vigils, chants, trending pamphlets, protests, and throwing tea in harbors don't make a difference. Colonists are pathetic.
>>
>>1476576
It's like roll call at school. They take a tally for how many tanks they'll need.
>>
File: melk.jpg (14KB, 546x382px) Image search: [Google]
melk.jpg
14KB, 546x382px
Sit ins, walkouts, vigils, chants, trending atrocities, protests, and resisting attack dogs don't make a difference. Niggers are pathetic.
>>
>>1476578
I'd like to see millennials boycott Apple or one of the other evil corporations that outsource their jobs while simultaneously mistreating workers abroad.
>>
>>1476575
>you will never be an unemployed autist who gets sucked into an extremist movement
>you will never see it rise to success and get a cushy do-nothing job just because you were with them from the start and they consider you loyal even though really you eventually grew up and dropped your spooks
>you will never embezzle money and set up foreign bank accounts
>you will never be completely aware the war they started is a huge risk and set up a secret identity
>you will never shamelessly loot occupied territories and walk around abandoned mansions and shit
>you will never see through their propaganda, realize they are losing the war and abscond at an opportune time
>>
>>1476541
>implying any national education is enough to be redpilled enough to fight for yourself and peace

Ahah oh wow such beware very educated many intelligent
>>
>>1477287
>edgy cyncical opinion
>""""redpilled""""
>doge meme
Jesus Christ
>>
>>1477339
Notice how the shallow millenial can only see the form and not the actual content of a message
>>
Why is Stalin grouped among a bunch of fascists? I don't think westerners realize Stalin ended the holocaust.
>>
>>1476563
but the only reason it worked was when the INA trials and the RIN and RIAF struck work as well.

Gandhi was important as a social reformer and in internationalizing the indian freedom struggle.
>>
>>1477555
>relies on to memes to convey his point
>calls others shallow millenials
Also the form is always important especially extremely if you want to be taken seriously
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.