[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism? No, really. Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: nazi germany.jpg (115KB, 1439x961px) Image search: [Google]
nazi germany.jpg
115KB, 1439x961px
Was it autism?

No, really. Was it autism?
>>
maybe ocd but no autism
>>
What's the best translation of Mein Kampf?
>>
File: 1449258471227.jpg (64KB, 494x211px) Image search: [Google]
1449258471227.jpg
64KB, 494x211px
>>1476198
Hitler could actually be pretty reasonable. Himmler was the true autist.
>>
>>1476198
Too socially consistent, even though he displayed a lot of the usual autist stuff, like watching the same movie over and over.

imo probably a Borderline personality, but without psychopathic
>>
>>1476350
*without question
>>
>>1476350
>without question psychopatic
How so though
>>
>>1476226
The trashcan.
>>
>>1476342
Himmler was beyond autistic. His questionnaire for potential wives of SS-men was like an /r9k/ checklist.
>>
>>1476198
Nah, it was probably just major drug abuse.
>>
>>1476350
What? You're an idiot.
>>
>>1476360
Uh Night of the Long Knives for one?

>>1476418
Well, I'm rubber. And you're glue.
>>
>>1476363
Any links to the questionaire?
>>
>>1476361
t.. Bolshevik
>>
>>1476495
http://www.aish.com/atr/Questionnaire_for_Choosing_a_Spouse.html
>>
His arm looks weird here
>>
>>1476198
i think it was tumblr

or maybe it was SJW, or faggot
>>
>>1476198
Yes.

>thought he was friends and comrades with the other soldiers
>every one of them actually thought he was a coward, complainer, and a shit person to be around
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>1476198
>autism
You are an insensitive and ignorant human who should work on their vocabulary.

No.
It was meth
>>
>>1476198
People with autism can barley interact with others never mind creating massmovement based on their own charisma
>>
Sounds more like sociopathy, mixed with a large dose of delusion, megalomania and stupidity.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.