[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to male hairstyles in the 1970s? It's like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pjimage.jpg (613KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
613KB, 2000x1300px
What happened to male hairstyles in the 1970s? It's like having a short traditional cut was so out of style that no man had it at all. How is that possible when 20 years earlier it was the ONLY acceptable haircut for men? The left side of the image is a yearbook page from 1968 and right is from 1977. Every guy on the left has a short traditional haircut and 9 years later none of them do. Why?
>>
>>1471503
the beetles
>>
>>1471511
Okay but they were at their height in 1968 and were dead for 7 years by 1977
>>
>>1471503
The 70s was essentially the products of the successful cultural revolution that occurred during the 60s. People associate the 60s with hippies and long hair, but the true age of the mainstream hippie was the the 70s. That was why the 80s was clean cut and dominated by conservativism
>>
Charles Corson
>>
because they are high school pictures
>>
File: Screenshot_20160728-015943.jpg (210KB, 557x694px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160728-015943.jpg
210KB, 557x694px
Benedict Cumberpatch is that you
>>
>>1473039
Was thinking the same thing, haha.
>>
File: Capture.png (61KB, 150x186px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61KB, 150x186px
muh dick
>>
>>1471503
Hippies cucked everyone
>>
>>1473058
MK ultra pls go
>>
>male hairstyle changed
>black hairstyle still same after 40 years
>>
>>1471503
Fashions change and they change quick. It's really not that hard to understand. Beards, particularly big beards were fashionable in the mid 1800s especially for Americans then it was fashionable to be clean shaven for a time and nowadays young men are growing thick beards again. It happens and has happened for thousands of years.
>>
>>1471503
Joan Dudley was a looker
>>
>>1473074
Tell me, when was the last time you saw a black guy with an afro in real life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.