[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I need to know anything else about Japan or does this vid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Do I need to know anything else about Japan or does this video explain it all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
>>
What a silly question.
>>
>>1458715
Nah that vid pretty much covers everything
>>
It depends on if you care about Japanese history or not.
>>
Prehistory, Himiko, Ainu people, etc.
>>
>>1458715
It misses out on a bunch of things and doesn't go into detail, but for what it is and what it tries to accomplish, yeah it's good
>>
>>1458715
That vid not explain ancient war against Goguryeo to struggle for supremacy in Korean peninsula, and finally Wa Japan is defeated by Tang China and Silla to be got rid from the peninsula in 663. Since then Wa Japan changed it's name into Nippon (sunrise land) and absorbed Chinese cultures positively.
>>
I wish it talked more about how we nuked their money asses.
>>
>>1458715
If you want the meme history.

If you want actual historical knowledge you won't go to youtube.
>>
>>1458715
Unless you live in or around Japan, or need to be interested in it, you don't /need/ to know anything about Japanese History.
>>
>>1459107
>Prehistory
Has nothing to do with Japan. It's like putting Lascaux cave paintings in a French history course
>Himiko
a fucking meme, about as historical as ancient aliens
>Ainu people
Essentially irrelevant Siberian tribesmen. Again, you wouldn't hear about Aleuts in US history.
>>
>>1462324
The ainu have nothing to do with siberian tribesman. Genetically, they are much more closely related to non-negrotoid/abbo southeast asians, and are a bit of a geographical fluke.

So maybe you should actually do some reading on these things if you're going to make claims that are completely fucking wrong.
>>
>>1458715
I've never seen the video, but yeah, that's pretty much all you need.
>>
>>1462324
1/10
>>
>>1462765
>Genetically, they are much more closely related to non-negrotoid/abbo southeast asians
When will this meme end? Ainu are a mix of Paleo Siberians and a basal East Eurasian population(Jomon).

Autosomally Yamato and Ryukuan Japanese and Ainu are all "northern" populations.
>>
>>1458715
>Le banana island
>History

Basically Japan was founded by an ugly Chinese who was the height of three blocks of tofu. The natives were even uglier and make him their king. This Chinese man didn't write very well so he made some scribbles and invented Hiragana. He also didn't know how to cook, so he just ate the fish raw, hence, Sushi. Since this man was culturally lowsome, he just named his children with numbers, hence why Japanese names have numbers in them. Next the man needed a flag, back in China he sold fried pancakes, so he took a white banner and drew a red hot pancake on it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.