[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some kind of anti-agression agreement between communist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1462593175001.jpg (58KB, 554x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1462593175001.jpg
58KB, 554x1100px
Is there some kind of anti-agression agreement between communist and alt rightist to shitpost this board to death with politics?

Don't you people feel like ass holes for ruining this board?
>>
We live in one of the most politicised times in human history where most people feel they have to latch on to some political identity otherwise they feel worthless and empty.

These fuckers absolutely incapable of reviewing and reading history without them a) scrutinising every word so it fits their political narrative or b) discrediting it or its author because it emotionally upsets them.

I don't think we're going to get them off this board.
>>
I must expose the judeo-capitalists
>>
>>1454747
It's would be kinda ok if they just argued past each other like they usually do.

But now they actively try derailing threads by posting mindless b8 on every topic that upsets them.

Talk about Muslims, sociology, or left wing politics and you get a stream of "cuckcuckcuck gobacktoreddit cuckcuckcuck".

Talk about monarchy, economics, or critiques of leftist ideas and you get fedora pics, shitty communism memes, and accusations of being alt right nazis.

Really sad because every once in a while there'll be a thread that makes wading through shit worth it.
>>
>>1454952
That's one thing I don't get. I constantly see the fedora get associated with alt-right on /his/. A fedora is supposed to be a neckbeard who's atheist and browses Reddit and therefore considers himself superior. It just feels forced and makes /his/ look like a paradox.
>>
>ruining this board

Mate, this is 4chan. This board was going to be shitposted to death regardless.
And I think it isn't even as bad as could have been. The fact you can have some discussions here and there is pretty amazing.
>>
>>1454740
>not just posting in the good threads
>not just waiting for /pol/ and lefty /pol/ to get tired and fuck off
It has been pretty bad over the last week though.
>>
>>1455297
People who say 4chan is just for shitposting are redditors who came here in the last two years. Even ironic shitposting used to be frowned on
>>
>>1454976
The fedora meme originated from /tg/ or something. Then it evolved into anything any particular group hates.
>>
>>1454740
Just let them fight each other and tire themselves out, /his/ will be rightful libertarian territory soon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.