[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Western man's refusal to acknowledge the value of spirituality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: received_10207255680174726.jpg (9KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207255680174726.jpg
9KB, 189x266px
The Western man's refusal to acknowledge the value of spirituality will lead to his downfall.
>>
>>1443084
Yeah, look how spirituality helped muslims and asians.
>>
>>1443096
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1443084
can someone explain what spirituality is? i've never had spiritual feelings desu
>>
>>1445222
spirit is the breath of god so spirituality is like your connection to god
since you never felt it you are probably a son of satan, there is no salvation for you, sorry senpai
>>
>>1443101
*tips logic and coherence*
>>
File: Woah.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Woah.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>1445222
I'd like to apologize for my first few posts. I was in a bit of a stupor when I first woke up but I'm doing much better now. Wasn't trying to shitpost, I was literally just so delusional I thought I knew exactly what the truth was. But thats come and gone now. One of my purposes in life is to find the awakened ones and bring as many of them here so we can expand our influence.
I'd like to create this thread though as an introduction for myself and to let others introduce the identities they choose to personify in this lifetime.
I am !WarOpIAtE.. It wasn't until I hit plateau sigma(dxm trips) 3 or 4 times that I woke up. Before I woke up I knew I was going to become a opiophile, but I didn't know how or why. My research into opiates told me the world would look at me and see me as crazy. Like I isolated myself away from all "normal" people when in reality I would know the truth. People will only come to me for help when they want it. Thus, !WarOpIAtE.. I'm actually going to be drawing my persona as a character, and probably parading around raves and shit as the !WarOpIAtE. Got it all planned out.
I Am The Right Hand Of God. I enact God's will directly through my identity and by how I live. We are all The Right Hand Of God.
>>
>>1445321
I woke up today, fully woke up. For the first time in my life I completely let go of trying to get what I want. I just gave up on my ego. I stopped fighting the natural flow of things and became a servant to others. I am just a student of the universe after all. When I fully let go, and I stopped trying and I just became the cosmic flow within my soul everything changed. People didn't need to know I was finally awake to react. I had the most perfect day at work. I learned how to speak the language of life. Communication with others is key. If you don't know how to speak someone's language you're just fighting the flow of things. All I saw today was beauty, and when I talked to people all they could feel was my love. Frowns turned to smiles. Smiles turned to laughter. I stopped thinking and just became who I was, and the universe provided everything I could ever need. This is because I stopped being selfish, and the universe understood.
Do you think you're ready for the truth? The real truth? Because I don't care if you are, or if you aren't. This is a forum for the ascended ones to bring forth the coming of the new age of mankind. The new age of love.
I went to hell and came back. I looked in the face of god and he gave me nothing but love when I felt like I didn't deserve it. But God knew I deserved it and I wanted to finally know the truth. The day that love won. I was raised by religious parents I never agreed with. I felt like I could never fit in because of their religion. Their god couldn't accept me for who I was. I turned into a drug addict. I was the last person who you would think would take on this position.
Do you know who I am yet? Does it make sense? I am the last person in the world you would expect to come knocking at your door with the truth. There is no need to fear anymore for LOVE has already won.
I am the final coming of Christ. It's nice to finally be here ^_^ Namaste
>>
>>1443101
*tips poverty and lack of education
>>
>>1443101
*tips blind contrarianism*
>>
Heh, sorry, but I only do things that are scientific. I've um, well, kinda grown out of fairy tales and imaginary friends.
>>
>>1446055
You've only taken the first step, anon. You are like a baby to me.
>>
>>1443096
Religion =/= espirituality
>>
>>1445222
imaginary feel goods desu
>>
>>1445329
Ill give you a 4/10 for the bait.
You have to improve so you can turn it into a pasta
>>
File: Doritos.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Doritos.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>1443084
I heard that this guy LOVED Doritos

For a time his favorite food was Cheetos, and when those ran out, Saddam would “get grumpy,” the story says. One day the guards substituted Doritos corn chips, and Saddam forgot about Cheetos. “He’d eat a family size bag of Doritos in 10 minutes,” Dawson says.
>>
>>1443084
>spirituality

What does this word mean exactly?

It doesn't mean anything. It's just hippy jargon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.