[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did USA never evade Pakistan? They could've easily ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1467257674901.jpg (228KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
1467257674901.jpg
228KB, 736x567px
Why did USA never evade Pakistan?
They could've easily ended both the Taliban and al Qaeda Years ago.
>>
>>1442950
Because they're the US' ally.
>>
Pakistan has nukes
Pakistan is a Saudi puppet state
>>
>>1442950
Pakistan was a mistake
>>
>>1442967
How does Pakistan of all countries have nukes, when many others do not?
>>
>>1443013
Why would a country have nukes?
>>
>>1443037
The desire to exist with a target on their backs?
>>
>>1442967
Coming from a Pakistani, I agree.

>>1443013
Because we're smart.

>>1442991
Tell that to the retarded Anglos who divided Indians in the first place.

>>1442962
Far from it. We hate the US.

>>1442950
Because they'd be destroyed.
>>
>>1443042
>Far from it. We hate the US.

You literally are, though. The fact that you don't even know that does show how much of a joke the alliance is, though.
>>
>>1442967
>>1443013
Given under the alliance/support from China/US to balance out India. It was part of the strategy at the time. Obviously a failed strategy decades later as the country is now the number 1 exporter of terrorist, unstable government, and likely hood to wage war with India.
>>
>>1442950
25 year rule, BITCH
sage
>>
The most likely nuclear war in the next couple decades will be one between P*kistan and India.
>>
they have nukes because india needs a dance partner and that means america extends support in order to keep them from being a failed state like their neighbor afghanistan
>>
>>1442950
>invading a country with nukes
>ever
are you retarded?
>>
>>1442950
America sucks monkey balls at occupying a country.
>>
>>1442950
We're going to invade them and Sudan. They're next. Screencap this.
>>
>>1443013

Funny story actually with a special part for my country. In the 70's there was this Paki and my country went all #refugeeswelcome on him. Basically he learned and stole the technology of making atomic weaponry, and give it to Pakistan.

North Korea, Iran and Libya have also dealt with him. The CIA is also involved to some degree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan
>>
>>1442950
Seems to me like they have evaded Pakistan
>>
>>1443865

I would agree with you
>>
>>1442950
So did the Soviet Union. So did the third Reich. If the 20th century teaches us anything it's that old school style annexation of a country is impossible thanks to the ease of long distance communication and the prevalence and simplicity of rifles.
>>
>>1443891
Was meant for
>>1443787
>>
because they have nukes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.