[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will antisemitism become mainstream again? Seems like the global

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1467363536502.png (2MB, 1430x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467363536502.png
2MB, 1430x1000px
Will antisemitism become mainstream again? Seems like the global sentiment against Israel has begun to rub off heavily on the Jews.
>>
>>1442071
These is an extremely interesting picture that i have not seen before.
>>
>>1442071

Mainstream? I highly doubt it. Though I think that with the boomer era of both whites and Jews dying out, we might be able to approach something more akin to an 'honest perspective' by both sides.

Younger Jews don't seem seem to have the same /pol/-tier autism that chucklefucks like Golda Meir, or the favorite example - Barbara Spectre.

Likewise, seeing as the non-Israeli Jewish diaspora in Europe and the US have made it acceptable to publicly dislike Israel, and since the 'progressive' left has been outsourced to circles outside of predominantly Jewish academic groups, I think we'll see more of a diffusion of concerted interests there as well.

I think there will be banter-filled times ahead, hopefully without shitty reactionary outbursts by either side.
>>
>>1442071
Is Hitler a Freman from Dune?
>>
>>1442071
Antisemitism has been replaced by Islamophobia.
>>
>>1442071
It's fairly mainstream in the middle east.

>>1442081
Hitler met with Hinderburg all the time.
>>
>>1442102
No, then it wouldn't be Anti-Semitism. It would be Judaismphobia or whatever the fuck. Fear of a religion is not the same.
>>
>>1442107

I think he meant anti-islamism, or at least that's what I came here to say.
>>
Antisemitism is very common in countries with large muslim community already
>>
>>1442117
Still wouldn't be quite the same. Antisemitism speaks more on Jews as a race, and of course the terrible conspiracy they've enslaved the globe under.

Criticism of Islam is not bigotry. Criticism of Muslims isn't hatred of Muslims.
>>
>>1442071
>dat soldier with the dune eyes
>>
File: die hasser.jpg (82KB, 474x696px) Image search: [Google]
die hasser.jpg
82KB, 474x696px
>>1442107

Judenhass is the precise term family
>>
>>1442071
Well, if the Muslim population in Europe continues to climb, yes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.