[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What did Islam take from Rome, but the lands which were stolen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 397x600px
>What did Islam take from Rome, but the lands which were stolen from Semites, and what did the Germans take from Rome, but the land which was once stolen from the Gauls.

>Rome was an atrocity two thousand years long, stifling creativity such that the Magians had to to in a few years what others did in millennia.
>This alone is sufficient to explain the intense vehemence with which the Arabian Culture, when released at length from artistic as from other fetters, flung itself upon all the lands that had inwardly belonged to it for centuries past. It is the sign of a soul that feels itself in a hurry, that notes in fear the first symptoms of old age before the shadow of youth. This emancipation of Magian mankind is without a parallel. Syria is conquered, or rather delivered, in 634. Damascus falls in 637, Ctesiphon in 637. In 641 Egypt and India are reached, in 647 Carthage, in 676 Samarkand, in 710 Spain. And in 732. the Arabs stood before Paris. Into these few years was compressed the whole sum of saved-up passions, postponed hopes, reserved deeds, that in the slow maturing of other cultures suffices to fill up entire centuries. TheCrusaders before Jerusalem , the Hohenstaufen in Sicily, the Hansa in the Baltic, the Teutonic Knights in the Slavonic East, the Spaniards in America, the Portuguese in the East Indies, the Empire of Charles V on which the sun never set, the beginnings of England's colonial power under Cromwell - the equivalent of all this was shot out in one discharge that carried the Arabs to Spain and France, India and Turkestan

Who /hates/ Rome now?
>>
I'm a #MohammadM8 now
>>
I like the first quote.
Not sure what to think about the rest.
>>
>Everyone in the middle east and north Africa is an Arab
Mkay
The Phoenicians were a completely different identity from the Egyptians and so on and so forth. The reason why those living in N Africa and the middle east share any sort of common identity is Islam.
Its like talking about Europe and sweeping everyone together as white.
>>
Rome = Master race
>>
File: 1468707418463.jpg (21KB, 534x401px)
1468707418463.jpg
21KB, 534x401px
>>1439630
>semites
>anatolia

Get the fuck out of my board.
>>
my name is ballsack schrader and islam can go fuck itself
>>
>tfw when you realise that early islamic civilization= Ancient Greece and that the degenerate Rome= Ottoman scum
>>
>>1439697
I know, right
Makes me mad as hell when people call spaniards, italians, french, german, english, dutch, danes or slavs, scands white

The only true whites are balts and finns
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.