[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People you despise and think are traitors. >pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: MTE5NDg0MDU0OTg3MjQ1MDcx.jpg (119KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTg3MjQ1MDcx.jpg
119KB, 1200x1200px
ITT: People you despise and think are traitors.

>pic related

That immigrant orphan's just trying to keep me....uh.....people down!
>>
File: fatass.jpg (772KB, 2370x3000px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
772KB, 2370x3000px
at first i was like>>1407992

but then i was like
>>
File: cromwell1640.jpg (106KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
cromwell1640.jpg
106KB, 440x293px
>>1407992
>>
File: Caesar.jpg (125KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
125KB, 449x640px
>>1408017
out of all the horrible things cromwell did, from the civil war and all the atrocities thereof to the wanton destruction of art and culture (he destroyed what now would be some of the oldest and more priceless pipe organs in the world, not to mention all the religious artwork and literature) he actually ended his life rather humble and moderate. he was practically a george washington †bh.
>didn't want to be the kind/leader/lord protector but accepted begrudgingly
>wanted to return england to republican gov't and not military gov't
>reversed the edict of exuplsion
>worked solely for stability and governed like an elected leader, as opposed to a dictator or despot. luckily his son "tumbedown dick" was incompetent and it didn't turn into a julius/augustus type sucession.

in the end the net damage done by cromwell probably wasn't worse than if the monarchy had continued unopposed. the experiment didn't work-out as well as the US revolution (in terms of permanence and stability) but never approached the insanity of what the French revolution became.

also, not to be cliché but pic related as fuck. absolute madman who literally sized the treasury and grabbed power for himself.
>>
>>1407992
Fuck off, Burr
>>
>>1408047
>horrible things

Necessary things, god knows what Charles could've done unopposed.
>>
>>1407992
Hamilton was a pretty good musical desu
I saw something saying they felt he was cast in too good a light, but I thought they were pretty unbiased in showing his shit. They just sang about him in a positive tone.
>>
File: Antonius.jpg (9KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
Antonius.jpg
9KB, 209x250px
>betrays Rome for a foreign whore
>writes his will leaving vast tracks of Roman land to Egypt
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.