[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize there is no good or bad, just that which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (82KB, 617x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 617x617px
>tfw you realize there is no good or bad, just that which is dialectically necessary and that which can be ignored
Have I just finished philosophy?
>>
It isn't a truth if you can't live it.

It doesn't really matter what you SAY is good or bad, it's how you feel after you've performed an action. If you suffer negative emotion after performing an action, it's safe to say that the action you preformed is bad.
>>
>>1387595
Emotions are spooks
>>
>>1387600

That may be the case, but if you can't live with your emotional spooks, you've done something bad.
>>
>>1387610
You must live beyond your spooks
Become the übermensch
>>
>>1387579
>Have I just finished philosophy?
Maybe: Can you back up your position?
>>
>>1387595
>It isn't a truth if you can't live it
Truth never depends on humans.
>>
Stirner already finished it. He was largely ignored and people kept on philosophizing anyway, which is the truest affirmation of his ideal I've ever seen.
>>
>>1387600

>an aspect of my being, my self, is a spook

You literally do not know the definition of Spook. Spooks are anything which leads, which coerces, an individual away from and against himself. Your emotions are a dramatic part of what makes you You.

If you wish to be altruistic because you feel emotionally invested in the well-being of others and it brings you joy to help others then you are being true to yourself; This is not a Spook.

If you help others not because it's what you truly desire but because it is 'the right thing to do'; This is a Spook.
>>
>>1387711

The truth of your experience says otherwise.
>>
>>1387579
na, you just misunderstood a smidgen of 18th century philosophy.
>>
>>1387960
Experiences can be right or wrong depending on how accurately they describe reality.
But maybe you meant that truths like "I'm experiencing 4chan" are clearly human dependant.
To which I say: yes, but only those kind.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.