[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the north sides of American cities tend to encompass the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Clmk1lzXEAQthyQ.jpg (33KB, 640x570px) Image search: [Google]
Clmk1lzXEAQthyQ.jpg
33KB, 640x570px
Why do the north sides of American cities tend to encompass the most wealthy and developed areas?
>>
Not for NYC.
>>
>>1387166
Are we a meme?
>>
>>1387166
northeners are genetically superior to southerners, that's a fact I read in the scientific journal "Mein Kampf".

Also, fuck the international jewish bolshevism.
>>
>>1387166
That's true in, like, Chicago and where else?
>>
>>1387166
Colder climates leads to an evolutionary process which enhances the brain capability. This can be noticable even in a small distance of a few hundred yards.

t. scientist
>>
>>1387225
>northeners are genetically superior to southerners

I know you're memeing, but isn't this kind of true?
>northern hemisphere vs southern hemisphere
>northern USA vs southern USA
>northern India vs southern India
>northern Germany (berlin) vs southern Germany (Bavaria)
How many northern-hemispheric states are there in which the north is poorer, rural, and less developed than the south? The only one that immediately comes to mind is Canada.
>>
>>1387257
Bavaria is richer than Berlin m8.
I guess you could blame that on the commies tho.
>>
>>1387257
isn't california the richest state of the US?
>>
>>1387257
this>>1387266

but also:
northen britain vs southern
northern sweden/norway/finland vs southern
northern spain vs southern
northern iran vs southern

and of course, where this doesn't hold at all and it's more of a west/east thing, like Russia, Czechia, Slovenia, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, and so on and so on.
>>
>>1387257
And the UK, obviously
>>
>>1387277
>northern spain vs southern
Galicia is the shittest part of spain , and has always been.
>>
>>1387282
Catalonian Spain = best Spain
>>
>>1387289
true , but not because is north, being close to the center of europe helps. Same thing with italy.
>>
>>1387257
Northern Norway is less developed than southern Norway, the same probably applies to Sweden and Russia as well.
>>
Not in Long Beach
>>
File: 926.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
926.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>1387289
>Catalonian Spain = best Spain
>>1387296
None of you havent lived in Catalonia have you?
>>
>>1387166

Not true in Baltimore or DC
>>
>>1387348
Yeah but I hate everywhere there. I seriously only go there for the noodles in Cambodia Town and the ship.
>>
>>1387289

In Spain it is a west = east thing, not a north south thing, the west is shittier than the east that is closer to the core of europe (from Benelux to North Italy along the Rhine) the Dark Green part.
>>
looks like nort-south to me, with galicia as an outlier
>>
>>1387868
This. The only reason Galicia is not prosperous and never has been it'ss because they're retarded. There's potential, just look at Zara the wealthiest spanish company. Instead of imitating it retarded Galicians have always immigrated everyone escaping difficulties and partitioned their lands to the point they're unoworkable.

It must be some autistic gene they share with the portuguese.
>>
>>1387252

Ah, so now I see why Califags like Washington State so much
>>
>>1387743
>its so good to be Swiss
>poorfags will never understand
>>
>>1387743
The Basque country is not in the east,and is the wealthiest region.And places like Almeria are poor as fuck.
>>
>>1387166
Farther away from Louisiana tb.h
>>
>>1387897
the basque country borders France (you could even say it stretches into France) the point remains, the closer you are to the French fronteer, which also means the closer you are to core europe, the wealthier you are.
>>
File: 1415151491120.gif (351KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1415151491120.gif
351KB, 500x375px
>>1387166
Closer to the North Pole, means more presents from Santa Claus on average.
>>
>>1387166

Shit. You haven't been to North Philly. I won't go up there even if there is free food.
>>
>>1387276
Nah. It's Maryland. Mississippi is the poorest.
>>
Not in mine
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.