[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what way did humans deal with violence? WAs it about simply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: globe.jpg (36KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
globe.jpg
36KB, 1000x1000px
In what way did humans deal with violence? WAs it about simply working towards the creation of bigger and bigger groups covering more and more people? and through this process sort of subsuming different ideas and cultures and forcing them to compromise by force or through argumentation?
Were the two great wars the final relief of tension towards the creation of global community?
>>
>WAs
>>
>>1378799
>WAs
>>
>>1378800
>WAs
>>
>>1378800
>WAs
>>
>>1378807
>>1378803
>WAs
>>
Combo breaker
>>
>>1378800
>waS
>>
I didn't know there could be more than Washington.

Thanks.
>>
>>1378799
>>1378800
>>1378803
>>1378807
>>1378837
>>1378845
>>1378861

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for derailing my thread.
>>
>>1378794
People generally don't want to murder each other. They don't do it unless there's some kind of defined benefit. Nowadays, there's a loooooot of downsides to huge war and not a lot of upsides. New clay in Eastern Europe isn't worth getting one of your cities nuked, or having everyone hate you and refuse to trade with you, or having your citizens rebel against the government.

>Were the two great wars the final relief of tension towards the creation of global community?

Hahahaha no.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.