[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Oy vey.png (35KB, 555x591px) Image search: [Google]
Oy vey.png
35KB, 555x591px
Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

Any psychoanalysis here? What kind of personality type am I?
>>
>>1374524

Gullible type (subtype: takes bullshit internet tests seriously-oid)
>>
>>1374524
You're a looney, anon
>>
File: 1461019814677.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
1461019814677.png
387KB, 598x369px
>He thinks tests he found on the internet are capable of diagnosing psychiatric disorders
>>
>>1374533
Am I? I always thought of myself as a very stable person.
>>
I miss the old-fashioned character personality quizzes, these pseudoscientific ones are just designed to seem more legit for autists.
>>
>>1374524
Psychoanalysis is bunk. But hey I took these tests for fun too and appearently have collected most mental ilnesses.
>>
what test
>>
The 4chan type

Sits alone in his house, avoiding other people and feeling like shit. Holds illogical and unfounded beliefs.
>>
Can somebody post the link to this test? Thanks.
>>
>>1374524
The only "personality tests" with diagnostic validity are the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory and the Big Five. MBTI is literally, LITERALLY a meme.
>>
>>1374524
Personality is a myth. Identity is entirely dependent on context. The hope of having a stable and dependent "self" is a fundamental cause of suffering, and the symptom of a capitalist framework of labor as dependent on the physical body which, once "owned" by a person, can be sold and levied for various forms of social capital. Because social media and the increasingly taxonomic memeology of identity has led to a society in which identity approaches a state of being as purely a function of rhetoric, we find in increase of so-called "personality disorders" among the "millennial generation." It's only gonna get crazier, too, so make sure to lower the lap-bar to three clicks, folks.
>>
yeah link this test please
>>
File: identity kek.png (229KB, 543x860px) Image search: [Google]
identity kek.png
229KB, 543x860px
>>1377518
This is gold.
>>
>>1377518
If this is your own work then I implore you to write more until your hands fall off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.