[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Hitler. We all know while great as he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1443028588291.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1443028588291.gif
966KB, 500x391px
Let's talk about Hitler.

We all know while great as he was a political leader, subjective, and his faults as a military leader which ultimately led to the downfall of the Third Reich.

What I want to know is exactly where he went from being a great leader of the new German Empire, to the almost moronic arm-chair strategist that we've all come to love

Memes aside, I only know about his common faults such as inability to listen to generals, and the pants on head clusterfuck of Operation Barbarossa, due to poor logistics and thinking that staying around for winter was a good idea.

What are some specific examples of Hitler's ineptitude as a leader? I'm talking ignoring infortmation, advice, and bouts of outright insanity and delusion.
>>
>>1341448
I don't understand how anyone thought allowing an art student to be elected leader of a country was a good idea
>>
>>1341448
Damn those numerals, so close
>bouts of outright insanity and delusion.
Numero fucking uno was consorting with Theodor Morell at all, let alone the YEARS he closely confided with him for medical advice. That singlehandedly is enough to destabilize even a brilliant strategist. Morell gave Adolf strychnine tablets and meth (among ...other things), and it got to the point where cabinet members at the time were actually so baffled by the willful destruction of the fuhrer's health that they honestly wondered if he was a Bolshevik assassin in deep cover!
>>
>>1341526
A failed art student, mind you. He was apparently no good at faces. Landscapes were pretty okay.
>>
He was good in propaganda but a bad statesman and strategist. Germany was nearly broke before they started the WWII and the troops had no ammunition after three months.
>>
>>1343495
[citation needed]
>>
File: naziboyz.jpg (84KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
naziboyz.jpg
84KB, 800x518px
Don't worry, Mausi, your sisters won't get all the attention. I'm sure the invading armies will gang rape little Nazi boys, too.
>>
>>1341448
He was too hellbent on killing the jews thats his downfall
>>
This might be an extremely stupid question, but bear with me: why didn't anyone say 'no' to Hitler?

From what l've heard, he didn't have as much of a cult of personality as Stalin and he was surrounded by relatively capable people. If what he wanted was a strong Germany, why didn't anyone advise him (y'know, respectfully and all) that what he was proposing wasn't the best way to go?
>>
>>1343583
The british tried but they were too scared and they were like ok yoi can haz czech then they invaded poland then britaon was like for fuck sake ur done now germ scum m9
>>
>>1342394

The guy just didn't understand perspective. Some of his paintings have 4 meters tall doors next to 30cm windows because of his wonky attempts at perspective.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.