[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the philosophical origin of what modern globalists consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (948KB, 960x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
948KB, 960x1031px
What is the philosophical origin of what modern globalists consider centrism? Which thinkers gave us NAFTA and the EU?
>>
I mean... it's capitalism. If you want one word to describe it, without getting spooky, without making up a new term, it's capitalism.

Just because it doesn't look like a free market doesn't make a difference, the thing we call capitalism doesn't require them.
>>
File: pound2.jpg (52KB, 720x388px) Image search: [Google]
pound2.jpg
52KB, 720x388px
>implying
>>
>>1332877
Yeah, I was actually hoping to catch one of the posters who knows things, sorry. When I want to watch dumb people guess I go on reddit or grade papers.
>>
>>1332870

>implying globalism = centrism

Globalism is a form of authoritarian idealism which when put to practice resulted in catastrophe.
>>
File: spengler skinner.jpg (203KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
spengler skinner.jpg
203KB, 450x750px
Welcome to Caesarism. We are hurtling toward an age of global oligarchy. Nations are replaced by "Economic Zones"; race-belonging is replaced by "Global Citizenship". There are a handful of people in this world that are fast moving to assume indirect control of the entire planet. Like Crassus and Caesar, the ultra-elites have enough money to essentially "buy out" political leaders. We already have the global dollar, international finance, "harmonization" (shudders) of law, free movement of people. Conservation, and preservation of our home has been abstracted into "Environmentalism". Terms like "home" are replaced by "biosphere" and "ecosystem". If a conservationist doesn't want a solar farm in their village they're guilty of "Not in my back yard" protesting. Preserving our home is the core of conservationism and all environmental movements. The word "home" or "dwelling" is alien to most people these days. TPP, TTIP, EU, BRIC, USA, IMF is our future.

The underlings had very little care for the private feuds of their Imperial masters. It will be much the same in our lifetime. People will acquiesce to Globalists, or delude themselves into securing their own chains. The MO is "tackling global issues" such as Global Warming(tm), International Terrorism(tm), Refugee Crisis(tm), Global Poverty(tm) etc. The Global Economy will collapse due to the tangled debt webs across Economic Zones (see: Roman debt-deflationary crisis 91-86 BC) which will pave the way for the transition to Empire. It's like pottery.

Look at the United States and you see the future of the whole world. An economic zone with no common race, culture, or even language (the only language is money). Anyone can be an American, and so no one is an American. The EU was set up by the CIA in order to create a second United States, and then to "harmonize" it with the USA.

T. Oswald Arnold Gottfried Spreglor
>>
>>1332905
I don't know where to begin, honestly.
>>
>>1332932
We'll if you actually knew what you were reading and had a retort. You would ideally start with the deconstruction of Caesrism.

But you won't cause you are a mongoloid.
>>
File: trashman.jpg (42KB, 310x425px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
42KB, 310x425px
>>1332877
>capitalism doesn't require a free market
>>
>>1332994

The thing called capitalism doesn't require one. The thing that won the Cold War.

Capitalism 101 in economics courses says it does; the rest of the course is piling on exceptions until you have the system we call capitalism.
>>
>>1332905
>The word "home" or "dwelling" is alien to most people these days

Is this a joke?
>>
>>1333004
>the rest of the course is piling on exceptions

Such as what?
>>
>>1332870
>NAFTA and the EU

So, free trade? That's just a free market. Trade restrictions are just another form of artificial market distortion. It would be simpler to ask what economic schools of thought DON'T favor free trade.
>>
>>1332877
>>1332901
>>1333112
Why are you this stupid? I'm just going to ask /lit/.
>>
>>1332870
Liberalism?
>>
File: 44950517.jpg (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
44950517.jpg
103KB, 400x400px
>>1333024
Not same person that you replied to, but
I don't know where you are friend, but here in EE most young people leave our countries to go do wage labor in the rest of Europe
>>
>>1333004
>capitalism
so, that's what you call mixed markets?
>>
>>1332994
capitalism just tells you how the ownership of capital is arranged, not what kind of market you have
>>
>>1332905
What he said, but with more technological eschatology.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.