[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /ancestry/ here? Post how far back you've got, and anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 42

File: 1461241240666.png (15KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1461241240666.png
15KB, 473x454px
Who /ancestry/ here?
Post how far back you've got, and anything interesting.

>1700
>Oldest relative found
>Bitching big guy in Shetland called Magnus Duncan
>>
>>1317873
My oldest relative is some German merchant from the 1600s or sth if I recall correctly, his descendants migrated through Russia to Finland
>>
16th Century German merchant somewhere in Bavaria
>>
>>1317873
I found an ancestor from 1500's England by the name of Matilda Sowell. Turns out that he might've be semi-illiterate since his surname is different from an older generation. I would have to contact my family who actually have the records and looked through this.
>>
French lord attested in 1030.
>>
>>1317889
That's pretty cool. Which region of France?
>>
Charlegmane ~800 AD

Followed by some Abbasid prince in 1010

I'm really not surprised, almost everyone is descended from noblemen
>>
>>1317873
Going back eighteen generations in the male line my ancestor was one of the Lithuanians nobles who put their signature to the peace settlement with the Teutonic Order ending their failed intervention in the Lithuanian civil war in 1435.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_of_Brzesc_Kujawski
>>
>>1317896
Well it was part of the Duchy of Savoy, but in what is generally considered Burgundy. Not far from Lyon.
>>
>>1317873
1500 Lakan Dula, King of Tondo.
I'm descended from one his sons named Don Dionisio Capulong.

There is one interesting guy from my mother's side named Don Juan de Manila who rebelled against the Spanish at 1585.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakandula
>>
>tfw the only prominent member of my family was an archbishop and therefore an ancestor of no one
>>
>>1317944
I don't know, some priests kept wives before the Council of Trent made celibacy mandatory.
>>
>>1317873
My oldest relative is brian boru last high king of Ireland, after he conquered ulster a nephew of his settled there in modern day cullyhanna on land which we have held through plantations and famines, the history of soldiers in my family last until late 2 decades ago when my uncle was imprisoned for the murder of a occupiying soldier
>>
>>1317936
I guess you could say you wuz kangz
>>
>>1317873
Furthest back I can go is a 12th century war-hero, captured a castle and the family was awarded privileges that lasted all the way up to the 19th century. We still have the parchment with the signatures renewing the family's privileges from 1467 all the way up to the 1800s.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>1317873
>live in catholic country
>thanks to Trento it's easy for everyone with enough time to track it's past back to at least the 16th
>some faggots burnt the church of the village where all my early 20th century ancestors lived.
>>
>>1317981
lmao antifas
>>
>>1317873
around the time of the gold rush apparently great great grandfather was the son of a concubine to a rich land owner got chased out of the house by murderous first wife after dad fell sick. apparently he traveled around china , to moscow , south america , then settled in texas.
>>
>>1317873
>1600
>Oldest of mine
>Juan de Ortega, Spanish settler of Mexico.
>>
Poor Welsh family went to the colonies to become poor Virginia tobacco farmers and then moved west to become poor Kentucky tobacco farmers. Then they stayed that way for 200 years until my grandpa got the bright idea to actually graduate highschool and get a job as a factor worker.

Mom's side was brought over as slaves from Ghana, who likewise did not rise out of poverty until the first 3rd of the 20th century.

All in all I guess I should be pretty grateful for my current standing in life considering how many poorfags I'm descended from.
>>
>Oldest known relative tracing back to the Greek War of Independence (~200 years ago)
>Just showed up one day in a tiny village and only gave vague answers about where he came from.
>Fought in the war then stayed in the village and started a family.
>Family name basically means "guy from that one place a bit north of here".
>>
Grandparents from both sides came to New York City in the 50s from Ukraine. I don't know the details, but our ancestors were probably serfs.
>>
Apparently on my mother's side as far back as Cerdic of Wessex. No idea about my dad's side though.
>>
File: Family Tree.jpg (3MB, 4556x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Family Tree.jpg
3MB, 4556x1824px
>>1317873
This is all I have got. Around 1600-1700.
>tfw family sided with Cromwell.
>>
>>1318132
Χαχα τρελο! Εχω kαι εγω προγονο του '21! Ποιανου εισαι εσυ;
>>
>>1317873
>17th century
>some tailor in ottoman times
>only reason we know he existed is because of the family ring passed down
>>
>>1318082
>1900
>Great great granduncle fought in the Second Boer war (Grenadier Guards)

I have a lot of ancestors that fought in WW1, too. Mostly Germans, some Scotsmen and Englishmen.
>>
>>1317971
Wish I was wuz Kangz so that people in future tell all they kids they descended from me.

>>1317979
Sounds like Grimaldi, but it isn't.

>>1318132
I think that guy might've been a criminal or something.
>>
1066 (supposed, 1120? containing an actual record)
Supposedly my patrilineal ancestor fought alongside William the Conqueror and then settled in England a few decades later. Also, I did a DNA test and my YNDA was I-M253 (aka I1a), which suggests that they were indeed Norsemen who settled in Normandy. I also found some a document about my ancestor who was ransomed during the Hundred Years War. The decided to settle in Ireland during the 15th century for some reason, and settled in America right before the Revolution. They were Patriots.

Everybody else in my family were peasants.
>>
>>1317873
My earliest relative in the Americas was a fairly unsuccessful pirate who settled in what is now New York State in the 1620s and became a farmer.
>>
Halfdan the Old ~700 AD

His offspring, such as william the conquerer, ended up founding many of the royal families of Europe.

I thought it was pretty cool to be able to trace back that far, but its not all that special since he has millions of living descendants.
>>
>>1317873
The oldest one I know of is a couple of basques who migrated here in the 1700s.

I know because those two carried a gene that provokes early-onset Alzheimer and it spread in a geographical isolated population.

My dad comes from there and he has some relatives who suffered it.
>>
>>1318191
Nope, in fact they lived in a part of the Venetian Republic so they would have probably opposed Genoa and the Grimaldis. Sadly no lands or money remain from that side of the family.
>>
>>1317873
I got a family castle that some shit head faggot drove into bankruptcy and then fled to america.

Fucking scotts. he was probably a liberal faggot too.

>muh locke

Shameful.

On the other side they were just shepherds in switzerland.
>>
>>1318267
>I got a family castle that some shit head faggot drove into bankruptcy
I know that feel. Rich ancestors with gambling habits suck, knowing you could have had megabucks and not having them is even worse than simply not having them.
>>
>>1318267
>>1318277
>Rich ancestors with gambling habits suck
I too know this pain. The Irish side of the family owned a bunch of factories, and even have a few streets named after them in the next town over. But the husband died, the wife became alcoholic and gambled away all the money, and the kids all ran away to start families where nobody's recognize them.
>>
>tfw great grandfather was polygamist that was fun to find out i have seven great grandmothers

>greatgreatgrandfather was born on farm and literally no actual proof he existed aside from word of mouth because he died and no one knows where farm is becausw of situation like>>1318267
>>
A guy named Strong Jacob, who emigrated from Switzerland to the US.
Dude was jacked as hell but also a true pacifist because he was Mennonite. My family passes tall tales about him down to this day.
>>
>>1318547
He was born in the 1720s, forgot to mention
>>
>>1317873
>1860's
>A smattering of relatives around that period, hard to tell exactly how closely related they are to me however
>Fucking Ireland in the 1860's, clan names everywhere spelled differently, one or two farmers might be the right guy, all fucking potato farmers living in County Sligo
>If you look for more info on them the records often say "Town hall burnt down/church burnt down, all records past 1867 lost" or something along those lines
>Fuck my life

That's my dad's side, on my mom's side my grandpa told everyone we were German until the day he died, at which point he cried and admitted we are actually Czech Slavs...

>Literally shit for records going back before 1920 on that side of the family...

Sadness fills me, even if they were shitty peasants, I'd love to know about them
>>
Closely related to Hernan Cortes, conquistador of mexico, on my mothers side. He was like my direct ancestor's cousin or nephew. Which is funny because my dad's side is almost all mexican indians, enslaved by spain.
>>
>>1318598
>potatoes in europe
>before 1492
>>
File: 1449641804745.jpg (80KB, 630x603px) Image search: [Google]
1449641804745.jpg
80KB, 630x603px
>>1318657
>Vikings in murica'
>Vikings in Ireland
>Potato in murica'
>Vikings bring potato
>Yurop get tato

Prove me wrong /his/
>>
File: clanarms.gif (50KB, 345x650px) Image search: [Google]
clanarms.gif
50KB, 345x650px
Mum's side - Conn of the Hundred Battles
Dad's side - Ragnar Lodbrok
>>
>>1317873
I found some late 17th century English settler in Pennsylvania on my dad's side
>>
>>1318637
> white man being cucked

Nothing new.
>>
>>1318669

potatoes are from the Andes, the complete opposite side of the hemisphere from Vinland.
>>
>>1318701
>Natives traded
>Shells from western US in eastern US at sites, proof of trade
>Possible proof of trade of north american natives with central natives who traded with south american natives
>Fucking potato coulda done it somehow
>I believe in you potato
>>
File: 1462754032215.jpg (53KB, 594x807px) Image search: [Google]
1462754032215.jpg
53KB, 594x807px
A British Army corporal in Waterloo. Probably some rapist or thief who got conscripted.
>>
Oldest ones are in the late 1600's. An English Colonial named Samuel, and a German Quaker named Johann Christian Friedrich.
>>
mom's side: prussians named after a city in lower saxony

Deadbeat biological father's side: Mayans/Aztecs
>>
>>1318670
Ragnar is probably a conglomerate of different individuals you faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 553x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 553x599px
His name was a guy from Scotland, who would have 3 wife's in 3 different states at the same time. Virginia, nc and sc
>tfw I'm a beta and
>>
14th century france
cant find the book its in but they must've been important if records go back that far.
>>
How do I find out about my ancestors? I'm a spic so I'm not expecting anything amazing.
>>
I know that my father's family in the 12th century moved from Montenegro to Croatia and then they came back in the 20th century. This is why they're still Catholic and why other families in Montenegro have in the mean time converted to Orthodox faith.

Also my maternal grandfather knows from who and how his surname was made, although my mum isn't too convinced in that story.

Other people know much better about their family tree than I do, some tribes have a tradition in which sons need to learn the names of all the men that came before him until they reach the name of the first guy.
>>
>1500-1600 something
>Some faggot living in western Finland
>Probably lived his whole life freezing his ass off
>Still don't know if I'm actually Swedish or Finnish
>>
>tfw my family was too shit to sustain ancestry

>on my fathers side aside from his mother his entire ancestry was obliterated from existence and he doesnt know anything more than his mother
>on my mothers side the only worthwhile person was my grandpa who's father served as a rebel against japs

>tfw i'll never know my ancestry
>tfw i'll never be a european descendant of knights

it hurts
>>
How do you find all this stuff? It makes me sad that I know absolutely nothing about my ancestors. I'm pretty jealous of everyone here who come from notable people.
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>1317873

1296 AD Egypt

I found that I was a mothafuckin KANG with a strong and itelligent BLACK KWEEN who knows her KAYNG when she sees one
>>
File: d1eb4dccyisytnevnqtg[1].jpg (707KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
d1eb4dccyisytnevnqtg[1].jpg
707KB, 1600x900px
>started researching genealogy of my family
>go through grandmothers archives to 1800's. nothing interesting, just bakers and shit
>research more about great grandparents during war
>realize my great grandfather was a nazi collaborator in his occupied country before fleeing to where we live today.
>a truth and reconcilliation commission condemned him for crimes against humanity

welp, my mom doesnt know about this, and I dont really want to bother my 90 year old grandmother about it. Guess I'll just share this with /his/
>>
>>1318929
Do you have slanty eyes?
>>
>>1317873
my great grandfather was a welsh dirt farmer and my great grandmother left Italy before the Fascist "coup" by only days
>>
>11th century
>some faggot called paginus

I win
>>
>>1319035
Did he have a pagina?
>>
I'm related to a French guy that got knighted in the 1500s, that's about it
>>
>>1319091
Oh, and 2 people that were on the Mayflower
>>
>>1317873
Oldest relative I have any knowledge about was a Jewish officer in the Tzar's army at the start of the 18th century.
>>
>>1317873
>Be me
>Using Ancestry.com
>Find direct ancestor who was on the Mayflower
>Find out he's a direct link to Charlemagne
>I'm a direct descendant of Charlemagne
>>
My maternal grandfather was a Vietnamese cafe owner who had his cafe requisitioned by the government for a road.

My paternal grandfather was another Vietnamese merchant who died of cancer at age 50.

One of my closest friends is of Vietnamese background and is apparently part French, as one of his grandmothers was French.

I am really envious of anyone else who has a good genealogical record.
>>
>>1317873
My oldest verifiable ancestor is a Thuringian webster called Sebastian from around 1600. All older documents were destroyed in the Thirty Years War
>>
I'm a descendant of the House of Beauharnais. They pretty much paired off with other French noble families until one daughter eloped to the US with her tutor and started a family. I tried learning the language but failed miserably so I imagine I'd get laughed at if I ever mentioned this to a French person in real life.
>>
>dad's side got land in Ireland in the 11th century, mostly stayed in the region until leaving for America

it's real exciting stuff
>>
>>1319183
>Reply

Mathematically, everybody in Europe or of European descent alive today is related to everybody that was alive in the 8th and 9th centuries.
>>
Marriage records from the 1700's

Peasant as fuck.
>>
>>1319299

Everybody that was alive in Europe* in the 8th and 9th centuries that is.
>>
>>1317873
I can trace mine back to 1680, but that's just because my ancestors were some of the few settlers of what is now the state of Georgia before it became a separate colony from Carolina.
>>
File: Muh Heritage v2.png (522KB, 1768x2317px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Heritage v2.png
522KB, 1768x2317px
Going by direct ancestors only, I've made it to around 1700 and I still have more research to do. All in all, the oldest person in my family tree was born around 1450.

There are about 3000 people in this pic, by the way.
>>
>>1317873
OP again, not my oldest relative but I did have a relative who was based during WW1.
>Captured with his fellow soldiers by enemy
>Managed to escape
>Runs across battlefield
>Gets help
>Help prepares
>Decides not to wait and runs back to inform his prisoner friends that help is coming
>Shell'd on the way there

Will post pictures of his medals and other belongings in a sec.
>>
File: DSC_0458.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0458.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>1319654
>>
File: hungary pepe.png (998KB, 1197x1245px) Image search: [Google]
hungary pepe.png
998KB, 1197x1245px
My oldest traceable ancestor fought in the Horea-Closca peasent rebel (a Romanian rebel in 1784 Transylvania) on the Habsburg side, according to a charter given by Joseph II, he was awarded a lesser nobility title for his "valiant participation in suppressing the revolt", and become vice-count of a county.
>>
German here.
Oldest relative on mother's side was is recorded as born around 1700 and died in 1736. Oldest recorded relative on dad's side is someone born in 1781.
But for my Y chromosome, I can trace it only back to my greatgrandfather.
>>
File: BaoZheng.jpg (3MB, 1520x2460px) Image search: [Google]
BaoZheng.jpg
3MB, 1520x2460px
>>1317873

Oldest known ancestor is some low-ranking literati scholar in the Song dynasty.

When the northern Jurchen barbarians invaded the Song in the 1100s, most his family got killed or enslaved so he escaped with his remaining family to southern China.

JURCHEN

FUCKING

SHITS
>>
File: kek.jpg (30KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30KB, 615x409px
>>1318178
>Burger
>>
>>1319686
EDIT: Just found a baptismal record from 1594.
>>
>>1317873
I really don't have anything past my great-great grandfather (paternal side), so I would really like to have something like Ancestry.com (is that any good?), but I don't want to spend money on it.

Every paternal ancestor (i.e. fathers of males on my father's side) has either been a doctor, professor, or military officer, so I imagine we must have fairly good education going back some time.
>>
File: DLH-1-26.jpg (97KB, 1264x511px) Image search: [Google]
DLH-1-26.jpg
97KB, 1264x511px
I can track my line directly to a person that killed a king and a person that killed a god.
>>
Descended from this guy on my mom's side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Lively
>>
>>1317901
>almost everyone is descended from noblemen

Not almost. Literally everyone is descended from not just nobility, but royalty. It's only a question of how far back, and are there traceable records.
>>
File: 1465759458370.jpg (63KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1465759458370.jpg
63KB, 604x604px
>>1317873
Great great grandfather was German horse thief
Great grandfather was a German horse thief who escaped to America
Grandfather was an American car thief
Father stole his dad's stolen corvette, slammed it into a tree, and fled to Florida where he proceeded to steal more cars until I was born

FAST
>>
No one I can name by name but from fathers side (based on Church records) farmers in the same 4-5 villages / counties for the last 300 years

From mothers side back to early 19th century German / Irish immigrants / Industrialists who came to Finland

Nothing noteworthy really
>>
>>1317873

My family has been here in Ireland since the Normans arrived around 1100, they built most of the castles in the country including the largest from that time period
>>
Late 1800s
Great great great grandfather was from Ukraine and immigrated to the US before WW1. He had the same name as me. My parents didn't even know about him when they named me.
>>
I traced my ancestry to some dude who fought and died in the 1552 Ottoman Siege of my city. Weirdly, we have a Hungarian family name but none of us have been Hungarians for 200 years.
>>
I am the descendant of a ship captain who was granted land in the Carolinas by the Queen of England
Nothing else I know of
>>
>>1317873
Dads side was mostly french farmers until 150 years ago, moms side were supposedly minor german nobles until they lost their land because of some debt or another.
>>
For 3/4 of my family, WASP all the way down (including two honest-to-god Pilgrim Fathers; I was pretty surprised to find even one but lo and behold there was one on my mother's side as well) and the other 1/4 is almost all WASP but with a couple of continental names entering the mix four or five generations back. I have a French last name and no fucking idea where it came from, since it was the English form of the same name before being changed four generations ago for no reason that I can discern.

Surprisingly enough, I haven't found all that many famous names apart from being distantly related to Patrick Henry.
>>
>>1320164
Could have been French Huguenots who fled to England.
>>
>>1317873
The farthest back I know of is the Odrowaz Polish noble family. Which means I'm related to Saint Hyacinth, which is cool
>>
>>1320253
Four generations back seems a bit late for Huguenots, methinks.
>>
File: 1453439887021.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1453439887021.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
One of my ancestors signed the declaration of independence
>>
File: 20665906-1.jpg (246KB, 954x394px) Image search: [Google]
20665906-1.jpg
246KB, 954x394px
>>1317873
I have pretty interesting combination. Apparently my surname is coming from some successful kebab remover in 17th century in what is now Herzegovina, there is even coat of arms and shit. On my mother side landlord from Kärnten/Koroška but after the collapse of AU monarchy he got stuck in Slovenian part of region, sadly dad of my grandfather was a gambler and lost everything. I only have an old pocket watch from Maria therezia time as a family heirloom, don't even know if it's worth anything
>>
>>1317873
Legend says the family goes as far back as the roman monarchy.
Facts say 1348, when Venice started keeping a patrician registry for council eligibility.
The surname existed as far back as 890 actually, but it's not like there's a clear connection like with the patrician genealogical records. I mean there's not even first hand evidence, just a guy writing he saw the name in a document which afaik didn't survive to us.
Never even tried my mother's side, I mean I only know about my father's side because grandpa was hyper autistic me knowing about it. Not that I minded, this stuff is interesting.
>>
>>1319909
That's not that weird, lots of people kept their surnames and even first names from the cultures they are coming from
>>
I can trace my paternal lineage all the way to my great great great great greatgrandfather in the northern Mediterranean reaches of the Finn empire.
>>
My Irish greatgreatgreat grandfather was literally a living stereotype

>fled Ireland because of potato famine
>fought in the civil war for the south
>became a cop after the war ended
>>
File: vashishta.jpg (21KB, 220x346px) Image search: [Google]
vashishta.jpg
21KB, 220x346px
>>1317873

My ancestor was this guy, who lived in Iron age India. I don't know for sure if he was my ancestor, but the name of my Gotra (a form of clan) is Vashishta, meaning that I probably his paternal descendent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vashistha
>>
Some lowland Scotland Scot/Norman landowner in the 15th century.
>>
>>1320366
The coat of arms on the left is literally a kebab remover
>>
>>1317873
>mother born and raised in Detroit
>grandma born and raised in Detroit
>???
>>
>>1320681
to me it looks more like he's removing cossack
>>
>>1317873
>american
>mom is building the family tree
>she got as far back as the 18th century
>find out I really am 1/16 German
my life is just a meme

But we also found out that my father's family is from that peninsula next to Pompeii in Italy, so that's cool. Haven't found anyone of note yet.
>>
>>1317873
The earliest ancestor on my mother's side was born sometime in the mid-1600s and was Protestant Reformation missionary and activist in Scotland. This first known record of him is from 1678.
>>
My girlfriend is getting me an ancestry test for my birthday, any companies yall suggest?
>>
>>1317873
I don't even know who my father is.
>>
File: robot Jesus.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
robot Jesus.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
My lineage can be traced back to about around 1885, which was the year my great great great grandfather Franz immigrated from Switzerland to Brazil because there wasn't enough land to be split fairly among all the sons. With his son Arnold in tow, they immigrated to Sao Paulo and headed for the interior where Arnold would eventually start a Swiss musical band. His son, Jose-Leopold, became a farmer and supported Hitler's rise to power back in Germany. His son, Helio, no longer spoke any German, became a manager of a milk factory. His son, who is my father, became a chemical engineer that would eventually immigrate to Texas. Then comes his son, me, who shitposts on 4Chan all day.
>>
File: TRUECATHOLICMONARCH.jpg (10KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
TRUECATHOLICMONARCH.jpg
10KB, 300x375px
>>1321087
Also does anyone have any tips on discovering your lineage? I wonder if there is a census in Brazil where I could find out more about Jose-Leopold and stuff. Maybe I could go to Switzerland and discover more beyond Franz, I'd certainly have to learn more German though, specifically Swiss-German.
>>
>>1317873
>swiss guard in the Louis XVI's royal guard.
>they all got murdered
>he managed to gtfo god knows how
>moved to north of France where i'm from

We sometimes emit funny theories on how he got away and the funniest one was that maybe he was taking a dump when they all got slained.
>>
File: 147836453533.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
147836453533.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>1317873
my father's family did genealogy research

turns out that as far as it could go (that is when napoleon created proper archives for common people) everybody in the family was a fucking parisian

on my mother's side they come from some obscure belarussian shithole which probably doesn't have archives even nowadays
>>
File: gramps.jpg (73KB, 432x540px) Image search: [Google]
gramps.jpg
73KB, 432x540px
I can only trace my people back to the 19th Century, my great-grandfather is said to have been a real bastard tho (pic related)
>>
>>1317873
As far as I know, Hessian mercenary who settled in the Appalachians after the Revolution.
>>
File: Antifalogo.svg.png (249KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Antifalogo.svg.png
249KB, 2000x2000px
>>1317981
>>
>>1321207
where you at now, Carolina?
>>
Farthest back I can trace is mid 16th century Dorset.
>>
>>1321213
Pennsylvania
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Germany-Ireland.jpg (60KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Germany-Ireland.jpg
60KB, 400x320px
I know that on my mother's side, my great-great grandfather fought for Germany in WW1, he was Jewish, but he died in the war so he wasn't in the Holocaust. On my father's side, my great x6 grandfather came to America from Ireland during the Irish famine.
>>
>>1321198
I kek'd
>>
3rd century roman soldier that settled in North India with some greek mercenaries
>>
>>1320502
Is he pooing in the loo in that photo? Absolute madman!!
>>
>>1317873
found a union sword in my aunts collection, looked at census and military records, found out he was a southern petty officer.
>>
probably just slaves
>>
>>1317873

I only know about my mother's side of the family, not much about my dad's

>great-great-great-great-something grandfather
>Irish coal miner that illegally immigrated to the English colonies in the US by stowing away on a ship
>married a fellow Irishwoman in what would eventually become Alabama, ended up giving birth to the lineage that would eventually bring my grandfather on my mother's side into existence
>died when a runaway mining cart plowed into him, killed him instantly

As for my grandmother's lineage

>great-great-great-great-something grandfather on my grandmother's side of the family
>soldier in the English Royal Army
>stationed in the English colonies before they were the United States
>served in the military for a while, eventually retired, settled a farm and married a French-Canadian woman from Nova Scotia
>had shitton of children
>died of natural causes

And here I am, the part-Irish, part-English, part-French conglomeration that I am
>>
>>1319026
no
>>
How do I find out?
>>
>>1320561
Fleming?
>>
>tfw the farthest I can find is some woman in the time of WW2
how would one go about finding more about own ancestry ?
>>
>>1323380
>>1323698
Ask any relatives, look for birth certificates/names in parish documents. You can also try your luck and look up any names you know on the internet. You may have luck and find that someone who's distantly related to you has already done some research; it's how I discovered I was distantly related to a prolific genealogist.
>>
My nation was cucked by European colonization. Thus, I only know as far back as my great-grandparents. My great-grandfather on my father's side was a British soldier that was stationed in my country. Don't know his rank, but his uniform looked pretty decorated from the picture I saw.
>>
Late 1600's is the earliest my grandmother has managed to track (She made my parents a book on it for their wedding). Out of the 70 people she managed to record, only 1 wasn't from Britain or Ireland (They were from the Netherlands), and almost all those from the British Isles were from England and Wales (London/South East England/Wales from mothers side, Nottingham/Midlands from my fathers side).

Nothing particularly interesting; I guess the most interesting things are my great, great, great grandfather was an eternal Anglo who killed Boers in South Africa and by coincidence the two branches of my mothers family that my grandmother could track back to Britain both came to Australia in 1873 and both settled in South East Queensland but didn't meet until 4 years after they were both here.
>>
Some farmer in the mid 1600s in a hessian exclave of the archbishop of Mainz
>>
My surname is the most common in the region and my mother's side were farmers so I don't expect much. I've always wanted to reconstruct the family tree though
>>
>>1317873
Jews can get all the way back to the beginning of time
Or so they say
>>
File: 1466133659034.jpg (9KB, 194x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466133659034.jpg
9KB, 194x225px
Oldest traceable relative is some Anglo (possibly Scottish because of the ambiguous surname) pleb from the 14th century

Mystery Jewish ancestry somewhere relatively recent in my line, I as always teased for looking Jewish and a 23andMe test showed I actually was a little bit indeed.
>>
>The origin of the Spanish surname Muñoz is not clear at all. Some would trace it back to the Roman Consul in Hispania (ancient Roman name for Spain) in the 2nd century A.D. named Lucius Murius or Munius theorizing that Murius/Munius became Murino which resulted in the patronymic Muñóz. Others maintain the highly unlikely hypothesis that it somehow comes from one of the royal clans of Scotland, MacMurlock.

>More likely origins: from the popular 10-11th century name Munnio (Muñoz = son of Munnio), from the Basque language words muño (hill) + hotz (cold) therefore meaning cold hill degenerated into Spanish as Muñoz. The most likely origin from name Muñón which was that of Count Muñón Rodríguez who fought in the reconquest of Spain from the Moors. In this case Muñoz would be "son of Muñón."
>>
>>1317873
1800s, a Train Driver in Cornwall.
Not glamorous or anything remarkable but I like knowing that.
>>
One of my ancestors was in William the Conqueror's army in the Norman Conquest.

A cousin on one side of the family is Mary Todd Lincoln and going even further back I'm directly related to General Horatio Gates.
>>
1090. My ancestor was a Knights Templar. Fought in the crusade to capture Jerusalem. He had a family before he left to fight. He was killed in battle & his son is my ancestor. His wife died, his son was 5 yrs old,so he said the hell with it,left his son with his brother & took off with the Templars. Traced from church records in Floursbach Germany
>>
>>1317873
Can trace elements of my family back into the 1600s in the exact same location which is pretty cool I think. There are former aristocratic French Huguenots who left their rich lives in France and became tin miners in Cornwall, there are Cockneys who fled Whitechapel to escape Jack the Ripper. My great great grandfather electrified the entire area over a century ago.
>>
Mothers side (Poland): Some noble family named Cheminsky(or something like that).
Rumor has it that we was related to King Kazimierz II of Poland.
>had a castle in Poland with documents
>then soviets happened
nothing left
Only source on that was my great grandmother on her deathbed.

Fathers side (Sweden):
Nothing fancy, a grave-digger in the 16 century is the oldest.
>>
>>1319689
Jurchen descendant here.

HAHAHAHAHA

southern chinese simply can't compete
>>
Father's side was from former Yugoslavia. Most is heritage goes all the way back to Russian noblemen and Catholic, which is questionable because he looks like one of those Semetic/Slav hybrids.
>>
mothers side goes back to 1817.
Uninteresting People from Germany (Baden and Württemberg) migrate to Russia to get some free land or something like that. Family lived there until 1994, now back in Germany.

Fathers side goes back to great grandparents.
Nobody really knows anything about those people on my fathers side, but some of them have the surname Maмaeв (Mamayev), which may correlate with that Tatar guy called Mamai and the Mamayev Kurgan, but nobody knows anything for sure.
>>
I am the direct descendant of the first governor of Virginia and one of Henry VIII's court musicians. That's all I got really.
>>
>>1317873
Late 14th/early 15th century about 100 kilometers from where I live now, in Belgium.

Our family name points to a village in France near the Belgian border, in old Bourgondian territory.
>>
>>1324704
forgot to add, my oldest relative was a late medieval wine merchant.
>>
File: 41510053_125199612798.jpg (74KB, 780x476px) Image search: [Google]
41510053_125199612798.jpg
74KB, 780x476px
An English lord from the 1500s is as far back as I can go. Here's a picture of his tomb.
>>
>>1324641
>Russian
>Catholic
Pick one
>>
>>1324766
why does it say 2000 AD at the bottom
>>
File: A_Statue_of_Chenyuanguang.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
A_Statue_of_Chenyuanguang.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>1317873
>7th Century AD.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Goan-kong

Proof being the Clan Register in his home province in Fujian in which my dad, grandpa, great grandpa, and descendants being listed there.
>>
>>1324870
~0.25% of ethnic Russians are Catholic. Considering that Russia is a massive country, that is still about 200,000 people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholicism_in_Russia
>>
Back to 1611- family name was Inkpen- it's reassuring to know my ancestors were also unmasculine nerds.

>>1324929
Presumably when the tombstone was made/remade, that's far too clear for 1500.
>>
Nobility around Hungary up until 1200 something, made the wrong friends or enemies and had to GTFO, fled all over Europe, probably related to Zizek since it's in the area and our name reads like a germanic bastardization.
>>
File: 1431775161246.png (206KB, 4496x4328px) Image search: [Google]
1431775161246.png
206KB, 4496x4328px
>>1317967
My liege
>>
>>1317967
My name comes from Tiarna MacMurtagh who was a Great grandson of Niall Noígíallach in the 6th century. I live in the Tyrone county too
>>
File: familiewapen-noname.jpg (47KB, 304x320px) Image search: [Google]
familiewapen-noname.jpg
47KB, 304x320px
>>1324704
>>1324710

I'm this^^ guy, forgot to add, this is the weapon-shield (coat of arms) of my family.

It's a real late medieval one, not some romantic made-up one, or a general (American) surname picked off google.
>>
>>1321145
>some obscure belarussian shithole which probably doesn't have archives even nowadays

You would be surprised. Belarusian church registers, provided that they survived the German chimpout during the WW2, often reach mid 16th century.
>>
>>1317873
French baker family in 1700s, went to St Domingue then to America either in the late 1700s or early 1800s just after the slave rebellion began

Been stuck in this shithole ever since. Boring family history.
>>
>>1317873
my mom is italian and can trace her ancestry in america back to the 1700's, i don't know if she can go back past that into the old world though.

my dad's side is more complicated. a line of irish on his mom's half, then on his dad's (my grandpa's) half other is one half of spaniards that came from the andalusia region straight to america, and then other half is more spaniards that came as settlers to puerto rico, lived there for a few generations and bred with more spaniards, and eventually came to america.
>>
well, like every other european I can trace my heritage to charlamange, my mother decents from him via the family of Van Brederode.

I can trace my direct male line till 1620 with someone called Harmen Jans. oldest profession I can find is baker
>>
>>1317873
Mostly Swedish peasants. Records only gos to about 1620.
>>
File: eastern shan.jpg (322KB, 989x796px) Image search: [Google]
eastern shan.jpg
322KB, 989x796px
>>1317873
>1400
>one of many tiny Shan states
>family have been around at least as petty kings under the Burmese emperor
>7 generations of parents being executed once a few kids were born
>punishment for rebelling against the emperor
fug :DDD
>>
>>1319005
uhm
>>
>>1317907
thats cool
>>
>>1317873
I evolved from snot in a jar
>>
>>1325382
Tell me about the Shan.
>>
>>1317873
On my father's side I come from the House of Châtillon in France.

I'm not sure if I'm related to Raynald de Châtillon but definitely from that family. The name's been changed a few times since then as another ancestor adopted a nickname given to him by a certain French king, which was then shortened and translated into Dutch.
More recently I'm related to a government-sanctioned mass murderer during Apartheid-era South Africa.
>>
>>1319778
>being related to Absalon

Noice
>>
I bought a kind of noble title so I will be the cool ancestor kek
>>
>>1325517
You can't buy real noble titles. You can find a fake one posing in a minute google search.
>>
>>1325543
It's a meme title, from Sealand. But it's real for them and it's real for me. I'm trying to get citizenship and certificates from all the micronations I can find, so I can leave a legacy of autism
>>
>>1317873
Furthest back I have been able to go was a relative in the Palatinate around the 1640's
>>
>>1317873
I descend from a Sumerian timetraveller.

>>1325595
>>
>>1325562
>I'm trying to get citizenship and certificates from all the micronations I can find, so I can leave a legacy of autism

godspeed my friend
>>
>>1317873
Have never really looked into it, but through what I've heard from family and a couple of family "gatherings" (don't really know how to translate it) I know that most of my family has lived in this part of Norway since the early 1800's and they've usually been farmers and horsebreeders, except for my great great grandfather (from whom I have my last name)who came hear from Oslo in about 1880 or so looking for work (found it as a groom/stableboy or whatever you call it) so he could earn money for a ticket to america to join his brothers who had already migrated. But he married and settled here instead. I have some family in america. My paternal grandmother whent to visit after having looked them up in the early nineties, and we've co sidered visiting again and learning some more about their history and shieeet.
>>
>>1325543
Actually there are estates in the UK on sale for about 20odd million that include the title, I doubt anyone would consider you an actual noble though.
>>
File: Roemer_COA.png (387KB, 660x792px) Image search: [Google]
Roemer_COA.png
387KB, 660x792px
>>1317873
My oldest descendant is Wolfgang Romer, adviser to the king who came over to England 400 odd years ago. Pic related is our coat of arms
>>
>>1325443
The Shan people have been living around Burma and in a region of China just north of the Burmese border. The far norther Shan were annexed into the Chinese kingdoms after the era of the 3 Kingdoms. The eastern Shan end up as petty kingdoms constently fighting each other until the Burmese subjucated them then used those states as a jumping point to try to invade Siam. Northern Shan south of the border were annexed by the 1400's. Much of eastern Shan was lost to Siam by the 7th Burmese-Siam War while the Burmese Empire gained the costal southern landstrip from Siam. During the British colonization of Burma both the northern Shan and what retained of the eastern Shan under the Burmese emperor were fully annexed or integrated as proper provinces with all the same laws/taxes as the rest of Burma.
>>
>>1317873
>Post how far back you've got

To a 9th century french count, but other then that we do not know much about about him.

>and anything interesting.

How about how my family got its current last. We moved out of Scotland because our did not covert to Calvinism when it became popular in Scotland. Ended up in the Duchy of Bavaria and in 1574 Albert V gave us our current last name to reflect that the head of the family worked as his court violinist ( plus a minor title and a land grant). When his younger brother Maximilian I took the throne years later witch trials became popular. he licked to watch the witches burn and at lest once one of my ancestor played music for Maximilian I during a mass witch burning.

How metal is that?
>>
>>1317873
Mine were all peasants living near moscow, but we have family legend that in the middle ages some arab merchant felt in love and married one of my ancestors, then on my father side my gggranma might have fucked some english guy... I really need that dna test done, im not sure how far back can it trace it all, and theyseem like scam anyway
>>
>>1317873
Relative of the o'crowley clan reporting in. Just look up the name
>>
File: 0306161207a.jpg (681KB, 2727x1534px) Image search: [Google]
0306161207a.jpg
681KB, 2727x1534px
>family reigns back to a mid-Britain county called Leischtershire or some super English crap
>farthest my family made it was MA and PA
>immediate family settled in CO
>I'm in FL

Is it time to go back?
>>
In 1224 my family became noble, in late 16th century they fought the Turks, and in 1806 my direct ancestor lead a big rebellion against the French army in Dalmatia
>>
>>1326356
Fuck yeah. Just in time to be a /lifelong/
>>
So if I wanted to find my ancestry how would I do it?

Just ancestry.com?
>>
First times my family name started to show up was among several brothers who accompanied William the Conqueror on his seizure of England.
>>
>>1317873
>A French soldier, following the Crusades, which ended up abandoning the strife and settling in Jbeil, Lebanon around 1200
>A peasant of the North of Portugal who migrated to overseas with his two brothers around 1700

I also have Tupinamba, Mandinka and Aragonese ancestry, and other Portuguese and Lebanese, but the record does not go as far with them.
>>
>>1326539
Wait, was the name Burdett? I'm asking because my father's ancestor's were Normans and our last name is a Burdick, which is an offshoot of Burdett.
>>
>>1326555
No, Spicer

I'm not too sure though, because it's also one of those occupation names
>>
>>1325162
Aye, we live on the border in armagh now, times a never change round here
>>
My dads family moved from Italy in the 50's to Australia. Lots of my ancestors worked in shipping, lots of records of some of them going in and out of different countries ports.
>>
the earliest relatively interesting ancestor I have is the danish king Harald Bluetooth who was born in 935
>>
My grandpa helped the Americans during the Laotian civil war. That's as far back that can be absolutely verified. Everything else is hearsay.
>>
I can't go too far back, as Latin American peasants aren't really something to track.

Still, there's family stories of people in the family fighting in the final battles for independence against the Spanish. Aside from natives living under the Inca and their predecessors, my paternal surname comes from Spain, around the Christian Kingdom of Asturias before the Reconquista. Its root is Germanic, meaning there's probably some Visigothic ancestor from around the last days of the Western Roman Empire.

By way of the Visigoths, there'd be Gothic ancestry from Scandinavia, and circa 4,000 years ago these ancestors would be from Eastern Europe's Corded Ware culture, and the Mal'ta-Buret' culture in Siberia some 20,000 years ago.
>>
>>1327404
Oh, and the the Mal'ta-Buret' culture in Siberia were mammoth hunters with plenty of genes in Native American descendants, so they're likely ancestors through my Native South American genetics, too.
>>
I'm sure I'm descended from some British or Irish royalty, but my great-grandfather was a big force in the Socialist movement in Lithuania.

My grandma didn't even know who his parents were so I haven't been able to trace it back farther.
>>
I'm a direct descendant of Edward I of England. my grandfather fought in burma and egypt in WW2, my other grandpa was a smuggler for the IRA
>>
Oldest with a name is my Great Great Grandfather, Antonio Schembri. Fishermen. However It is very likely that those who started the Schembri name where refugees from Byzantium.
>>
My ancestors from the 1500s lived about 3 miles from my parent's current house.
#nomads
>>
My oldest ancestor that I could trace back to was a Welshman named, Andrew Job, Sr. Born in 1620 in Fishguard. From 1640-1649 he and his brother, David were in Scotland, serving in the King's army. Towards the end of the English Civil War, Andrew became a Quaker and in 1650, he and his wife, Elizabeth migrated to Kent and then set out for Portsmouth. During the Voyage to the New England colony, Elizabeth bore Andrew's first child, Andrew Job, Jr. who would later become friends with William Penn. Being early Quakers, Andrew and his family fled to Rhode Island to avoid persecution. There he fathered two more sons, John and Thomas. Sometime later, a native uprising in neighboring Connecticut made its way to the settlement Andrew and his family were residing in and massacred everyone therein, save the Jobs. They spared Andrew (and his family) who wore a leather jerkin, the feel of which indicated a special method of tanning, on the condition he teach them said method. Eventually he and his family escaped and went to Pennsylvania, where in 1680 they settled in Chester Co. and lived their in relative peace until his death in January 1700.
>>
>>1325722
Yeah, I know about these, they carry "lord of the manor" titles.

I thought that was only specific to parts of Britain though. They are not considered real noble titles which are gifted by a monarch, you will not be accepted by real nobles as genuine.
>>
i am a descendant of some phoenician migrant family came to France after their patrician killed during some jewish sectarian violence.
>>
>>1317873
A few years back on my grandfathers or grandmothers birthday my uncle presented what he managed to find out.
>tfw related to Harald Bluetooth
I really need to ask him for the data, because if true that would be amazing.
>>
>>1327404
Lol if you were to listen to thesr spaniards and their we wuz celts we wuz alans avars and vikibgs, it's mostly bullcrap, you're Mediterranean nothing else
>>
File: 1453721209631.png (283KB, 632x587px) Image search: [Google]
1453721209631.png
283KB, 632x587px
>tracking your ancestors is banned in my country
>dna tests are banned in my country

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

JUST
>>
>>1328158
where?
Why
>>
>>1328160
Turkey
Guess why
>>
>>1317873
Hey, weren't you on /Int/craft?
>>
File: thinkin bout car bombs.jpg (52KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
thinkin bout car bombs.jpg
52KB, 640x535px
>>1317967
I'd vote you Taoiseach desu
>>
>>1328161
Because youre Islamified Greeks?
>>
>>1323352
>Alabama
Howdy, cousin.
>>
>>1324393
>Mary Todd Lincoln
Same here, grandmother's from that family. Hello from a distant relative.
>>
>>1328161
I honestly have no idea. Why?
>>
>>1328181
15th century, some South-German military guy. his (grand)son fought in the Thirty Years' War under Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden.
The entire line consists of military leaders and politicians, pretty cool.
>>
>>1328201
meant for>>1317873
>>
>>1328195
See>>1328181

After the foundation of turkish republic politicians needed a national identity for people and since anatolia is a giant cuckshed they just pretend to be turks
>>
>>1328206
Could you go elsewhere to research it, then? And who the fuck would know if you just went around to old government buildings and looked at records? Surely those are accessible to the public.
>>
>>1317873
I can't trace my history before 1865 on any side of my family.
>>
>>1328206
Could have fooled me, what with all of the
>turks are whiiiiite
over on /int/.
>>
>>1320404
Yeah but can you imagine how weird it is to find your name in your city's history book?
>>
>>1328211
No
Everyone literally forced to change their surnames in 1934 so you really cant found anything
Here is the wikipedia article
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surname_Law
>>
File: 1450784880712.png (6KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450784880712.png
6KB, 401x367px
Some french chick from the mid-19th century is the oldest confirmed one i know about

I suspect she was from northern france judging by her name but i'm not 100% sure

Other than that i know of multiple male ancestors that fought and died during WW2 and WW1, couple of them made it through the war tho

My great grandmother was expelled from eastern germany in 1945, she married a german expat POW living abroad who came to the area in '45 and was bilingual which is where i suspect i got most of my eastern european percentages at 23andme from

There's a couple more strands i'd like to know more about such as the north european and the austrian one but that's the gist i know about so far, my goal is to go back at least a dozen generations with the family tree but i barely got half a dozen so far heh
>>
>>1328246
Damn, son. That's awful.
>>
File: Jimmy Savile.jpg (22KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Savile.jpg
22KB, 590x350px
>>1317873
My great grandmother (dad's dad's mom) came over to the promised land from Germany as a little girl in 1881, her family grew grapes in Württemberg for probably hundreds of years.

Another ancestor on my dad's side lived in West Virginia and spied on Yankee trains for the South- he was caught and hanged in 1864 IIRC.

My mom's side is much better documented. Several ancestors fought for independence in the Revolution and one for the Union in the Civil War. They came over as Quakers in the 1600s. Before that, they lived close to Leeds, where they're documented back to the 1400s. Fun fact about them: their last name at that time was Saville, so there's a small chance I'm distantly related to pic related, an infamous kiddie-diddler, who was also from Leeds.
>>
I have no fucking idea.
>>
>dad's side
Apparently the only thing we have is that my great grandpas cousin was the mentor to alphred speer and was a architect. Other than that Poorfags from Mecklenburg-voprem.

>mom's side
Our kokuseki goes back to some cadet family of the takeda clan. And by that my root goes back to emperor seiwa.
>implying all japanese folk aren't related anyways.
>>
>>1317873
Oldest we can find is that one of my grandfathers was a Basque man who immigrated to South America back in the 1800s. He sailed some river as a captain back in Bolivia and that's all I know about him. If it was during the War of the Pacific I don't know. We've still kept his surname though throughout these generations so that's good. Sometimes I wonder what that side of the family is doing these days in Basque country.
>>
16th century, but the name I have comes from a farm from late 18th century
>>
A lord of the manor from the outer Hebrides on my mother's side, and Dutch merchants who came to England sometime in the 1600s on my dad's.
>>
My great-great grandpa supposedly founded the town in from in Louisiana.
It started off as a ferry that would make trips across the Sabine River to Texas.
>>
>>1328036
I'm just going by the name origin, anon. I think it's plausible that barbarian blood got involved, or even Moor.
>>
>>1317873
I'm pretty sure my dad managed to trace my family back to a count somewhere that had an easily provable way to Charlemagne, which would bring me back further. My family wasn't even that important its just dumb luck, literally everyone was a major enough noble, did something to warrant being written down, or did something retarded.
>>
File: familytreesofar.png (268KB, 1680x1052px) Image search: [Google]
familytreesofar.png
268KB, 1680x1052px
This is what I have got so far. Just started it. Need to buy a subscription so I can expand it further. Family is from Norawy, Prussia, and England as far as I know.
>>
>>1319698
Kek, being related to Christians. I am only related to Zoroastrians, ancient pagans, heretical sufi dervishes and Brahman Hindus. Oh and 1% Jewish
>>
>>1317873
My family plot in Hanoi goes back to the 1300s. only the male graves are named.
at that point my family was landowners and moneylenders to farmers.
>>
>>1330288

1324 AD in the Western Callendar
>>
>>1329935
Look up Gramps, Family Echo (online family tree), My Heritage or Family Tree Maker (the latter two available through torrents, if I remember correctly).
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.