[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be known as "[Anon] the Magnificent",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: EmperorSuleiman.jpg (146KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorSuleiman.jpg
146KB, 800x933px
>tfw you will never be known as "[Anon] the Magnificent", even 450 years after you've died
>>
>>1278352
Is he wearing an Onion?
>>
>>1278371
That's a big onion
>>
>>1278382
For you
>>
>>1278371
The onion of power it gives +2 to every attribute.
Also
Suleiman actually seemed more like a reformer than a conqueror which makes him pretty hype.
>>
File: OP.jpg (186KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
186KB, 1200x945px
>>1278352
Don't worry, you'll always be known as "OP the Fabulous"
>>
>>1278385
CRASHING THE KINGDOM OF HUNGARY......WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>tfw your name will never be synonymous with august greatness and taken by nobility as a sign of honor and power millenia after your death
>>
What's with its forum and the love/hate relationship it has with the turks anyway?
>>
>>1278721
*this forum
>>
>>1278352
Is that garlic on his head?
>>
>>1278721
The hate comes from Turkey's long history of trying as hard as they could to bite through Christendom's hard, crunchy Eastern-European outer layer and eat the delicious center. Also Eastern Turkey's recent return to hardcore Islam on one side and Western Turks trying as hard as they can to become European by holding their breath really hard and saying "Charlemagne" three times before bed. Also, Erdogan is in bed with Merkel and can have citizens of other countries imprisoned by saying he looks like raisin/Smeagol.

However!
It was the first notable Muslim majority country to shirk its heritage, adopt western ideals and secularism, and improve almost overnight as a consequence. It shone as a beacon of hope in the Middle East for decades, and has a statue of a robot.
>>
I, sultan of sultans, king of kings, the shadow of God who bestows the crown to the monarchs on earth, the supreme ruler of the Mediterranean and Black Seas, the Balkans and Anatolia, Azerbaijan, Damascus and Halep, Egypt, Mecca and Medina, Jerusalem, and all of the Arab dominions, and Yemen, and the sultan and the supreme king of many nations,

I am the son of Sultan Selim Khan and grandson of Sultan Bayezid Khan, and you, King Francis, are the governor of the French province.

>mfw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.