[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am fucking scared. I am scared shitless of death. Just the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1449924241394.jpg (101KB, 640x776px) Image search: [Google]
1449924241394.jpg
101KB, 640x776px
I am fucking scared.
I am scared shitless of death. Just the thought of being unconscious for all eternity is painful. Everything I've accumulated over the years will be gone. And there's NOTHING I can do to stop it.
I'd take a religion but knowing it's not true it'd be pretty pointless anyways. What do I do?
>>
Let us not fear death, the greatest of all evils, for when we are, it is not, and when it is, we are not.
>>
>>1246003
doot, death is the end of everything, and you can't go back. i hate it.
>>
>>1246009
Why hate the only thing we all equally share?
>>
>>1246302
we all equally share a world with hillary clinton
doesn't mean we can't hate her
>>
>>1246009
Why, what you anticipate seems to be just like sleeping without the dreams
>>
>>1246312
no feelings, no emotions, no memories, for all eternity.
>>
>>1246319
But you wont be aware of it so whats the problem?
>>
>>1245998
You have no rational basis to believe that there is absolutely nothing after death. I'm also guessing that if you're shitposting here you probably don't lead a life exciting or important enough to desperately cling to. Death is a gift, and you'll receive it when you're ready
>>
File: boutlet.png (102KB, 765x1145px) Image search: [Google]
boutlet.png
102KB, 765x1145px
I just try to avoid thinking about it.
>>
>>1248776
>You have no rational basis to believe that there is absolutely nothing after death.
Wut.
All existing scientific evidence points to the consciousness existing in the brain and nowhere else. It's logical to assume that your consciousness is terminated when you brain stops functioning.
>>
You didn't exist for nigh-on infinite aeons before being born and you'll go back to that once you die. Best just to accept it.
>>
>>1248797
It's ponderous how eternal beings with eternal souls can be this ignorant about their own nature.
>>
>>1248809
What makes humans so special that we have eternal souls?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.