[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Diogenes have found an honest man if he had access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Could Diogenes have found an honest man if he had access to modern technology?
>>
>>1244945
what, like a flashlight?
>>
>>1244957
Good job, OP. This was funny.
>>
>>1244957
Yes, how many lumen are necessary to spot one?
>>
>>1244957
>>1244945
>>1244969
kek
>>
>>1244945

>be diogenes
>go on 4chan
>start thread on /b/
>"Looking for an honest man"
>get flooded with gore and vore
>???
>
>>
>>1244945
diogenes is kinda cute in that picture.
>>
>>1245008
4chan is full of honest men; and people pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1244945
Am I the only one that sees the dog wearing glasses?
>>1245065
I am neither honest, nor man, nor an empire.
>>
>>1245133
but you are pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1245188
there's sadly no pretending about it.
>>
>>1245200
Don't worry. Being retarded doesn't exclude you from pretending to be retarded
>>
Diogenes was the original robot, not the "why my oneitis isn't sucking my dick, i'm so depressed" kind, rather the "fuck society i'm not living by your rules" kind
>>
>>1245320
Diogenes was the first punk
>>
>>1245065
More like:
4chan is full of honest men pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>1245813
That doesn't sound like something an honest man would do, so it is more likely the opposite is the case.
>>
>>1244957
kek, came here to post that
>>
>>1244945
Diogenes would've passed the time shitposting on Plato's Facebook
>>
>>1245320
>not following the rules makes you a robot
>implying following rules doesn't make you a robot
So... everyone ever is a robot?
>>
>implying diogenes wouldn't walk around backwards while holding his smartphone (that he stole) in a selfie pose while bitching about looking for an honest man.

Either that or he'd just look down at his phone while walking around and bumping into things.
>>
>>1247500
he means /r9k/ poster
>>
>>1244945
Was Diogenes dissapointed with Pyrro by any chance? I remember reading about him a bit.

Diogenes said Pyrro was into the whole suspension of belief/judgement that he learned from India, but there were occassions where Pyrro broke this. When he was being chased by dogs and being angry at his sister. The response from Pyrro was "he's only human".
>>
>>1248215

muh nigga
>>
>>1245813
No, it's full of men being honestly retarded
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.