[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there seriously people on this board who don't realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1464074476001.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464074476001.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
Are there seriously people on this board who don't realize Trotsky's international revolution was just an excuse for his imminent bonapartism?
>>
Just when I learn about bonapartism, some guy on /his/ starts repeatedly using the term
>>
I like to think of us all as Bonapartists

Who doesn't want to be that man of glory? Lenin did it. Stalin did it. Mao did it.
Selfless communists are a minority, and if not, clearly are incapable of leadership
>>
>create communist country
>not enough resources
>no point in going complelety communist because another nation could just invade you
>people want to run away to other nations
>people want to practice religion and they can in other countries

literally communism needs to be wordwide for it to even work in theory
>>
File: 1440919787461.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1440919787461.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>1241626
>He isn't a based Cincinnatarian
>He wouldn't relinquish power back to the appropriate institutions once the crisis is resolved
>>
>>1241643
You're right I'd get overwhelmed by all the responsibility and give up
>>
>>1241639
Tsar troy the first of the godless soviet empire, first among comrades, protector of the realm of production, has declared the global revolution over after taking parts of europe and getting recognition as a legitimate sovereign
>>
>>1241658
if you want to get technical, it wasnt the final form of a communist community. it was a transitional state. The soviets obviously wanted more based on the huge military building. And if they took europe i think that wouldve bought them so much time to build up for an even farther global revolution.
>>
>>1241680
Communism is a permanent transitional state just like how brazil is a permanent developing country
>>
>>1241614
Are there non-autistic non-underage people on this board that actually give a fuck ?
>>
>>1241712
>brazil is a permanent developing country
Don't remind me anon.
I just want cheaper videogames
>>
>>1241995
why would you come to /his/ and insult people for talking about history?
>>
>>1241614

whats the difference, realy?
>>
>>1244286
Both would have turned the world into a war torn shit hole, but the 2nd implies it would have been out of ego and accomplished zero changes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.