[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is antinatalism the only right way to think? I mean, theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (5KB, 120x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 120x144px
Why is antinatalism the only right way to think? I mean, theres literally no argument that can stand against the idea. Why the fuck would you give birth to somone? How can you be so cruel?
>>
>It's an intellectual child whining about morality & fairness episode
>>
>>1240682
This isnt about being fair desu. Would you, if you had the choice, choose to be born? If you do, you must be brain dead tbqh.

Its simply that i wish i was never born, i wish to not continue the curse of life
>>
>it's an anon insists antinatalism makes sense but that suicide doesn't make sense episode

>it's an anon empirically measures suffering episode

>it's a phoneposter episode
>>
>>1240747
Look at humanity as one unit. Not giving birth = less suffering, no possibility for happyness but this does not apply as the new human never exists

Suicide = suffering for the persons related to the one killing himself, and the end of any possibility of temporary happyness for a human already living

Literally how can you not comprehend

- posted from my iphone
>>
>>1240759
>suffering

What does that mean, exactly?
>>
antinatalism is essentially a protest against society as-is
>>
>>1240590
Why is Monism the only right way to think? I mean, theres literally no argument that can stand against the idea. Why the fuck would you trust yourself? How can you be so stupid?
>>
>>1240780
Unpleasant feelings. Dissapointment, sadness, loss of things or loss of happyness. Its inevitable and outweighs the moments of happyness, no matter the social status or wealth or any other variable of a persons life.

The indians where onto this long before, literally what is buddhism. They just rationalized the egoistic nature of giving birth in many ways
>>
>>1240795
Monism is almost the right way to thing, nonduality, or really the synthesis of duality is the only way. Dvaita-Advaita m8
>>
File: 1413208623436.jpg (31KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1413208623436.jpg
31KB, 396x382px
>>1240590
>>
>>1243292

More importantly we still have a thread on the same subject in the catalog:

>>1234140
>>
Only frustate hedonists do think so. The fear of suffering can be overcome by knowledge. Both pain and joy are essential and developement, be it individual oder universal, should be the goal of every man. Truly maturity is not about how to avoid suffering, but it is about leading with it.
>>
>>1240737

>Would you, if you had the choice, choose to be born?

Yes

>If you do, you must be brain dead tbqh.

Why?
>>
Watch this playlist, senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAGbKJNDrRa6GNL0iL4KoOj
>>
>>1240590
There's no argument that stands for it either. How could you not want to give birth? Aren't you creatively driven?
>>
>>1240590
>How can you be so cruel?
spooked
>>
>>1240590
Implying a NEET like you has choice on whether to impregnate a woman or not.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.