[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone once told me people weren't allowed to own land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: conquistador-cabezadevaca.jpg (34KB, 370x379px) Image search: [Google]
conquistador-cabezadevaca.jpg
34KB, 370x379px
Someone once told me people weren't allowed to own land in colonial times in the Americas if they didn't have facial hair as it was a sign that they had white mans blood in them.

Can't seem to find any references to this through google searches though, is it a myth and bs?
>>
>>1191947
Not myth
Something much worse:
A meme
It was a meme
(Possibly, let's see what the others think)
>>
>>1191947
Sounds total bullshit, the Spanish gave great privileges to allied Mexican peoples
>>
>>1191947
Indian chiefs literally were kept in charge with the spaniards. They were the ones who decided what indians work with the encomenderos and what indians continue living the life.
>>
>>1191947

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead
>>
I thought Iberians were more chill about metzistos in general.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.