[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Cultural Revolution the greatest adolescent fantasy of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Was the Cultural Revolution the greatest adolescent fantasy of all time?

The leader of a country literally just told all the youth to drop out of school and go beat up old people for being counter revolutionaries instead.

19 yr old me would have been ecstatic to be put in that situation.
>>
>>1181733
>Government sponsored edgelordism.
Thanks for the chuckles and a new way to view Cultural Revolution.
>>
File: Enver_Hoxha_in_1983[1].jpg (51KB, 526x599px) Image search: [Google]
Enver_Hoxha_in_1983[1].jpg
51KB, 526x599px
>>1181733
>Great
>Proletarian
>Cultural
>Revolution
>>
>>1181782
It was definitively great in scale
>>
>>1181733
>Not being a counter revolutionary
It's as if you lot don't know what gradual reform is, please read some Burke.
>>
>>1181733

Yeah it was great if you weren't in the receiving end.

I think this is one of the reasons why so many Chinese people love Mao, they just want to party like it's 1966 again.
>>
>>1181933
actually they hate the cultural revolution and view it as error, mao stay innocent in chinese eyes because they shift the blame about the whole thing on his wife and her acquaintance, all of which later died in prison
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.