[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which assertion triggers HREaboos the hardest? That they weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: voltaire.jpg (65KB, 288x380px) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
65KB, 288x380px
which assertion triggers HREaboos the hardest?

That they weren't holy?
that they weren't Roman?
or that they weren't an Empire?
>>
File: Secular_German_Collective.png (4MB, 1778x2014px) Image search: [Google]
Secular_German_Collective.png
4MB, 1778x2014px
>>1142204
>>
>>1142204
FUCK YOU
>>
Voltaire's HRE observations, ranked:

1. not roman
2. not holy
3. not an empire
>>
That they were Germans
>>
File: Smug Frog.png (281KB, 495x597px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Frog.png
281KB, 495x597px
>>
>>1142204
>that they weren't Roman?

I think this.

Unholy Barbarian Confederacy
>>
>>1142243
1. FUCK
2. YOU
3. ASSHOLE
>>
I just can't believe that someone could BTFO the HRE with such swiftness and without a fuck nor a dick given. Was Voltaire the sexiest man alive?
>>
>>1142419
fag detected
>>
>>1142440
You got me.
>>
>>1142204
>HOLY
Crowned by the Pope and was seen as the bastion of Christianity in Europe

>ROMAN
Was recognized by Papal authority that was in Rome not to mention controlling it as well.

>EMPIRE
Had many ethnic groups and territories spread out in Central-South Europe as well as being controlled by and emperor.
>>
>HREaboo

is there even such a thing? How can anybody admire such a shitty, disorganized and worthless trainwreck of a federation?
>>
>>1142465
>Crowned by the Pope and was seen as the bastion of Christianity in Europe
So if the Pope says it's okay, it's okay. Gotcha.

>Was recognized by Papal authority that was in Rome not to mention controlling it as well.
Doesn't mean it's Roman, hotshot.

>Had many ethnic groups and territories spread out in Central-South Europe as well as being controlled by and emperor.
W-we-you're right, actually. So that makes it the Unholy Germanic Empire, I suppose.
>>
>>1142216
underrated filename
>>
>>1142482
FUCK YOU

The Roman Empire never died. The Pope is now both spirtual leader and king of the Empire.

Rome=All Catholics
Holy=ruled by Pope
Empire=Catholics rule the world!

>ugly
>atheist
>writer

TLOL
>>
>>1142501
Unzip right now.
>>
>>1142481
Assblasted Austrians maybe?
>>
>>1142481
Are you serious bro? HRE was like the EU of its time, maybe not the most powerful centralized government but nonetheless a major player in pretty much every historical event for hundreds of years.
>>
>>1142204
>tfw you will never own your own small area in the HRE
>ywn conquer others and become bigger
Holy implies that it was blessed by the Pope.
Roman implies Catholic
Not gonna touch the empire part.
>>
>>1142465
>Had many ethnic groups and territories spread out in Central-South Europe
>many ethnic groups

like a handful of Slavs and northern Italians?

>as being controlled by and emperor

that's circular logic my friend.
>>
But does anyone know Voltaire's thoughts on the >Eastern >Roman >Empire? Was he a stealth Byzaboo?
>>
File: 1459796799452.png (602KB, 532x1763px) Image search: [Google]
1459796799452.png
602KB, 532x1763px
>>1142465
>>
>>1142465
>Controlled Rome at one point
>therefore Roman for eternity
Can the United Kingdom rename itself the "United Kingdom of Great Britaim, Northern Ireland, and Jerusalem"?
>>
>>1142465
Ah, so it was the Italian empire until the 4th century then, despite a millennium of them calling themselves Roman.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.