[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who's the woman in the top right panel? I've seen her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
who's the woman in the top right panel? I've seen her in sevel memes relating to stirner but never identified by name and it's really bugging me.
>>
Ein Rennt
>>
>>1109489
Ayn Rand
>>
Le Ain Yand
>>
>>1109489
Atlas, she who shrugged.
>>
A dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 697x1024px)
image.jpg
247KB, 697x1024px
I R A N D
R
A
N
D
>>
>>1109489
She's only known as "The Fountain of the Head". She's a philosopher who's thoughts span a wide range of societal and intellectual matters.
>>
What an autistic theory. No wonder people laugh at philosophy
>>
File: stirner7.jpg (80KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
stirner7.jpg
80KB, 634x960px
Post your RARE Stirners
>>
>>1109489
>believing that the accumulation of material wealth is meaningful if in the process one must trespass upon the values the ego holds in higher esteem than base animalistic hunger of its own right and higher interest
>not understanding that values derive from the self-interest of the ego in its higher strivings and that to violate them for material self-interest is to undermine a higher interest of the self with a lower one
Enjoy your fear of spooks preventing you from building a castle of integrity and meaningful self-worth to look down on humanity from.
>>
>>1111295
Enjoy not understanding that not allowing yourself to be controlled by your values doesn't mean not being able to value things.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.