[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oday I have came to the conclusion that not everybody who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (8KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 273x184px
oday I have came to the conclusion that not everybody who has a university degree is intelligent.

Particularly people with degrees such as graphic design, sound audio engineering, philosophy and art.

As an art lover it pains me to say this but most art students are dumb as bricks and don't even have talent...
>>
>>1050274
>today I have came to the conclusion that not everybody who has a university degree is intelligent.
no shit
>>
>>1050274
>oday I have came to the conclusion that not everybody who has a university degree is intelligent.
How long did that take you?
>>
Academic performance in general isn't reliant at all on intelligence. The only exceptions would be at the fringes of mastering difficult fields.
>>
>>1050297
26 years.
>>
>>1050274
> Today I have came to the conclusion that not everybody who has a university degree is intelligent.
Gonna guess you're not the sharpest tool in the box if it took you this long.

What happen that made you realize this?
>>
>>1050321
I was at university talking to someone about to graduate audio engineering and noticed he is one of the stupidest people I have met this year.

I also realised that a lot of the dumb arse students with zero talent from the art diploma I studied managed to get into art school, a few days before that..

Then today it finally clicked.. I'm kind of upset that the illusion has been destroyed. but atleast I have a better perspective of reality now.
>>
B-Bakanna
>>
>>1050303
Why do you think this, seriously? Where did you get this idea from. Assumptions such as yours are utterly commonplace, but totally contrary to mainstream scientific research. The SAT, for example, has been consistently shown to be strongly correlated with the g factor.

one example: http://pss.sagepub.com/content/15/6/373.short
>>
Have you just never interacted with people before OP, or are you just some kind of turbo autist?
>>
>>1050394
I come from a family of rednecks.. who have never been to university.
>>
>>1050393
A correlation doesn't mean there's a reliance on intelligence. Performance in school is reliant on the amount of work you put in, not your intelligence. A smart person who doesn't try isn't going to do well in school.
>>
>>1050436
Not to mention being skilled and knowledgable in one field doesn't translate to others

A friend of mine is brilliant when it comes to bio-chem but can't talk about literature/philosophy or anything else to save his life
All he knows is Chem and video games
>>
File: 1458104166923.jpg (27KB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
1458104166923.jpg
27KB, 540x431px
>>1050274
Thanks for sharing your blog you faggot, how the hell is this related to /his/? Even animeposters are more relevant
>>
>>1050555
>The humanities can be described as the study of how people process and document the human experience.

It's about how people process the human experience.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.