[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm interested in fleshing out my cuckold fetish with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 16

So I'm interested in fleshing out my cuckold fetish with my current GF. Just looking for some advice from people who have let their girls get fucked by other guys.

Also cuck snaps thread
>>
>>
>>
For some context my gf is 20 and I’m 23; we’ve been going out for about 6 months now. She was self admittedly a little slutty before she met me. Our relationship began as a hook up but as we began to spend more time together we fell in love.

Anyways I’m bi so we love to comment on girls and guys alike that we find attractive, and we are both into really big cocks. We were talking about that recently and I, wanting to kinda test the waters, asked her about the biggest ones she’s ever taken. She really went into detail about how nice some of the guys dicks were that she’s been with. About how the last guy she was with was a complete asshole but had a 9incher, and how her first time was when she was 16 was with a black senior football player who also had a giant dick and how he came in her mouth and she swallowed.
>>
>>
>>
I knew that she is a bit of a size queen, and even tho I’m not giant I have a slightly bigger than average dick and she says she loves sex with me and I believe her; but she did admit she can’t cum from penetration unless she getting pounded by a big one, and she’s never cum from sex with me. Something about needing her pussy to be filled up all the way.
>>
>>
>>
So I would honestly love to watch her get pounded by someone with a giant cock; maybe a guy we could find on Tinder. I feel comfortable enough with our relationship that I don’t think I would get any hurt feelings unless she starting having feelings for the guy, which I don’t think would happen, but could be avoided anyways I think by keeping the guy a stranger.

You guys have any advice on how best to handle all of this? Anyone have a healthy relationship with cuckold elements?
>>
>>
>>
Anyone lurking?
>>
>>1083263
Go for it, man. Sounds like you don't need help on how to handle it, just take the plunge. I've done it a few times in relationships. My current gf and I hooked up with a guy from Tinder a couple months back and it was a great threesome.
>>
Lurking for interest.
>>
My wife and I have been doing this for about three years.

Started out strictly as my fantasy, had to talk her into it. Eventually she started talking frequently to an old crush of hers in high school. His marriage was going bad, etc. Finally one day after work she comes to me and asks if she can go have dinner with him at his house. I was a bit shocked because although I had been pushing her for this she always seemed unsure and this crush of hers seemed like a pussy and never was really too flirty, from what I could tell.

Anyways, she goes over there and I expect at most a story about flirting and/or making out when she comes back. Evening turns into night, 9pm, 10pm, 11 etc. And I start getting worried. Not worried that she's fucking him because I honestly did not believe she would, but that she's over at this guy's house that I don't even know and she's gone radio silent. Finally I start blowing up her phone, asking her to tell me that she's at least okay. at 2:15am I finally get a response: "was drunk, had to sleep it off a bit".

Then,

"btw, I fucked him. For hours."

For the next like two weeks I think we had sex at least three times a day, which is no easy feat when you have work, a kid, etc..

Since then she's had a couple other "boyfriends" and we're close friends with a swinger couple. I can basically divide the experiences into two types- where I'm there (swinger) and where I'm not (boyfriend). The swinger experiences are super hot because I get to watch her get fucked (while getting some of my own strange which is fun) but she admits it's hotter for her when she gets to go to a boyfriends house, because there are no distractions- it's all about them.

Overall, I'll say this- we've known each other for 16 years, been married for 5, and in the time we've done this our sex life has completely transformed and our enjoyment of sex in general and each other specifically has increased easily by a factor of ten.
>>
ourhotwives dot org
>>
File: IMG_7101.jpg (165KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7101.jpg
165KB, 720x960px
This little bitch
>>
File: IMG_68181.jpg (101KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_68181.jpg
101KB, 533x800px
>>
>>1083250
>>1083265
is there a of snapchat style pics like this out there? particularly tboo themed like this, sister/mom ect
>>
>>1083309
Enjoyed reading this, cheers anon
>>
>>1083309
This is great. Me and my gf just started it. Shes found some couples but we havent started swinging quite yet. Shes banged a guy with a thick ten incher, we had mfm and fmf threesomes and all those experience were without regret. Cant wait for her to find some boyfriends and get this started
>>
>>1083240
Here is how I did it
>we talked about threesomes
>she doesn't want to see another woman touch me ever
>she wants another man with me to have sex with her
>bide my time
>bring up a threesome
>talk about it, ask how she would like it
>bring up how you wouldn't want to accidentally touch him etc
>ask to take pictures

The more we talked about it the more it was that she wanted me to simply reclaim her after

Then it turned into me not even having sex well before and well after it happened

>Finally get the balls to do it, made a post tons of replies
>we have done chastity play (I have a PA and a custom steel device) so she kept me denied (had sex, but no finish and locked other than that.
>she starts getting more daring and talks about it more and more. Then she will do it.

Don't be pushy. That's the easiest way to ruin it. You just need to give her the impression that it was her idea in the first place. Then she will arrange it.

To convince her why you should be there is for safety.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending how you view it, she will enjoy it. Especially if she does it in front of you
>>
>>1084563
>we talked about threesomes
>she doesn't want to see another woman touch me ever
>she wants another man with me to have sex with her
>dump that bitch and get with a cool chick who likes mff threesomes
>win
>>
>>1083309
sounds hot!
>>
>>1083309
I'd be totally down for this, but not for any black guys. That would be an instant turn off, relationship over kind of thing. Not that I need to dictate who she'd be with.... I just would no longer find her attractive.
>>
File: IMG_0972.jpg (285KB, 800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.jpg
285KB, 800x1205px
Bumping for stories
>>
Not into cuckolding but I was the bull for a married couple. The first time was hot as fuck

>I was 21, woman 33, man 37.
>Met through another co-worker
>She wants the D
>calls husband to tell him were going to fuck
>she gets hotel room for us
>she's hot as fuck redhead, 5'0" D cup
>she blows my mind sexually. Such a dirty slut.
> best sex of my life so far at that point
>takes pic with my cock in her mouth and sends to husband
>she has IUD do I bust a huge load in her
>tells me she's going to sit on husband's face and he's going to swallow my cum

Did this for about 2 years.
>>
>>1083309
Same anon, another great story.

So we're about a year and a half into our "experiment", if you will. Other than having slept with two guys total (including the one in the first story) we've not had much luck finding guys she really digs- she's extremely picky. We aren't the type to risk craigslist, either, so opportunities seem scarce. Anyways, a friend of mine is having a party and the crowd that usually shows up to his gigs aren't her type. We get there and turns out my buddy's neighbor, who's military, is there and has a crowd of chicks around him because, well, he's clearly an alpha. I think nothing of this and she and i pretty much socialize on our own most of the night, until I start noticing she's hanging around this guy frequently. Like, every time I catch a glimpse of her, she's next to him. I start paying more attention and realize there's a ton of subtle and not so subtle flirting going on, and it becomes clear this could actually happen, if she can convince him.

Within the hour, he's walking her down the street to his house.

45 minutes later, she comes stumbling out, pants not even buttoned, and climbs into the car (I had pulled the car down to his place and was waiting). "So, he put it in my ass for a minute, and I kinda liked it". (as far as I'm aware, she's never taken it in the ass, definitely not from me). She then takes my hand and sticks it in her pants and there's just a river of cum and cuntjuice mix all over her crotch and inside her jeans. "There's your proof, and btw I'm coming back over here the first chance I get".

And she did, maybe two weeks later. That time, I stayed home, but she texted me a couple pics and vids before going dark again for six hours.
>>
>>1085234
10/10
I came
>>
>>1086684
god damn that's fucking hot
>>
Bump? Very hot stuff
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.