[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Role reversal /pegging thread. I'm so over the top infatuated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

Role reversal /pegging thread. I'm so over the top infatuated with the idea and fantasy of pegging. I've had my ass plated with but never have I been able to muster up enough courage to ask my lady to peg me. Any one with experience want to chime in and give advise on how to go about this.
>>
File: p93.jpg (66KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
p93.jpg
66KB, 500x750px
>>
>>1071455
>I been able to muster up enough courage to ask my lady to peg me.

The answer to your problem is simple: Just man up and do it already.

When you don't ask, you have a 100% chance of it not happening, even if she would have been okay with it.

If you ask, then there's a chance she will be happy to do it to you. Sure, she might say no, but she won't have the opportunity to say yes if you never ask.

You're both adults. Utilize the balls that were given to you and just sit down with her and tell her what you like.
>>
File: tumblr_njzl7zZSrA1scf4v5o1_500.jpg (128KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njzl7zZSrA1scf4v5o1_500.jpg
128KB, 500x750px
>>
File: vUYoNbd.jpg (51KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vUYoNbd.jpg
51KB, 577x1024px
>>
File: tumblr_ocv91t0JtN1va4vljo1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocv91t0JtN1va4vljo1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>
File: tumblr_nhwoztI1Qv1scf4v5o1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhwoztI1Qv1scf4v5o1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x703px
>>
>>1071457
Easy enough, however I don't know that I'll like the act of it all. Fuck, who am I kidding. I've been fantasizing it for far too long now not to ask for it
>>
>eat her ass
>gradually eat her ass more than her pussy
>she'll start thinking about eating your ass
>eventually when youre on all fours getting tonguefucked she'll fantasize about fucking you with a strap on
This is how it went for me
>>
File: DSC02991.jpg (461KB, 1229x922px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02991.jpg
461KB, 1229x922px
>>
>>1072157
Is this of you?
>>
>>1071455
>Any one with experience want to chime in and give advise on how to go about this.

Ask her to peg you. I really don't understand why this is hard. If you want her to peg you, that's what you have to do.
>>
>>1071464
>Easy enough, however I don't know that I'll like the act of it all.

You'll never know unless you do it. Personally, I love it. If a wizard cursed me and said 'the only sex you can have for the rest of your life is pegging' I'd be fine with that.
>>
>>1072788
Done, finally easing her in. the other day we engaged in some light bdsm and I let her dom me with whips and what not, in the process she made me get on all fours, in which she got behind me and thrusted. No pegging action but was incredibly sexy. The next day I dropped the hint and told her if she wanted I'd let her get at it with a strapon. Seemingly surprised she hesitated with an oh, you'd like that? Isnt that kinda gay. Now I'm stuck again. How do I advance this fantasy, and get the notion out of her head that it's gay? Help, please!
>>
File: al1476897955033.jpg (173KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
al1476897955033.jpg
173KB, 1063x1600px
>>1071455
I love this kind of picture
>>
>>1073599
Oh yeah, she's super sexy!!
>>
File: shame85-aivdw-73f5ae.png (391KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
shame85-aivdw-73f5ae.png
391KB, 500x773px
Bump
>>
>>1073588
Ask her why she thinks it'd be gay for her to have sex with you. Because it's a silly notion.

Gay people don't have anal sex because they're gay. Some gay people don't even do that. They do it because it feels good. Anal sex is not a gay in of itself.

Gay is defined as being sexually attracted to those of the same gender. Unless your lady is a man, then no, it's not gay. If she can't understand these simple facts, I cannot help you.

But if you really did all that BDSM and she was turned on by it, then you have hope.
>>
>>1073846
Thanks for the solid advice, there's definitely hope, but I suppose it'll just take time to get her into it. My guess is that not all women are into this sort of thing, but my hope is that one day she will be.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.