[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to blow your fucking minds. If this is successful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (394KB, 1537x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 1537x2400px
I'm about to blow your fucking minds. If this is successful I will continue it.

NMC:
You've been dating Nicki Minaj for
5 months now, everything's sweet, but your plan changes.

You've made up your mind, you walk down the stairs into you mansion's kitchen, where Nicki stands "Need something dear?" She asks, no response

Before she can speak you grab her by her throat and pull her pants and thong down, your pants are already down, exposing your rock hard 13 inch white cock

"Don't you fucking say a word slut"
Tears start to fall
"O-ok.."

You tighten your grip
"Fucking whore, who the FUCK do you think you are, huh? You think you're a big star because of you? Bitch please, without me you'd be NOTHING. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, WHORE?" She manages to squeak out a yes, as you continue fucking

You grope her breasts, and after pounding her now raw ass for 48 minutes, you force her to the floor and shove your cock in her tight, shaven, beautiful pussy.

"D-did you put on a cond-" she couldn't get it out, you cut her off
"NO YOU FUKING DUMB SLUT. YOU'RE MY PROPERTY. MINE. IF I WANNA FUCK YOU RAW AND FILL YOUR WOMB WITH MY SEED I FUKING WILL" as you punch her in the back.

You've been fucking her pussy for almost an hour now, and you're getting tired
"Ready whore?"

She silently nods, you shout it again and ouch her in the head, "Yes master! P-please please make me fertile with your seed! Do it whenever you want! You own this body, you own me! Please take me!"

You smirk,
"YOU READY TO BE A MOTHER WHORE?"

"Yes!"

"I DIDN'T HEAR YOU! YOU READY TO BE FULL OF MY CUM, HOLDING MY BABY? HUH YOU FUCKING DUMB BITCH?"

"OH FUCK YES! YOU'RE MY ONE AND ONLY GOD! MAKE ME YOURS! MY BODY IS YOURS!"

You smirk, releasing rope after rope of cum into Nicki's womb. She lay deafened, your throbbing cock still in her swollen vagina.

"I hope your ready, you fucking cow, because there's gonna be a lot more of this from now on!" She agrees like a good little slut, and falls asleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (398KB, 1487x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398KB, 1487x2400px
Another pic of this beautiful slut
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 527x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 527x640px
Imagine fucking her tight ass while she silently cries about how your cock is too big
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 2197x1463px
Look at her she's asking for it the cum thirsty bimbo
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
Groping her beautiful tits as she chockes on your massive white cock or black idec love for all but cum for minaj
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 634x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 634x793px
>punching her in the back and head until she realizes that your cock is her life's meaning
>yeah
>>
File: image.gif (939KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
939KB, 500x500px
Making her your own personal cum dump that takes you cock 24/7
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 569x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 569x559px
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
NM is a talentless troll
>>
Is this some ultimate version of You Cringe You Lose?
>>
>>1056654

> You've been dating Nicki Minaj for 5 months now

vomited here
>>
>>1056654
>rock hard 13 inch white cock

stopped reading that silly fantasy.
>>
>>1056654
This would be better in /s/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.