[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys use to read H-manga and generally view images

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13

File: 1498972416132.jpg (409KB, 1000x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1498972416132.jpg
409KB, 1000x1475px
What do you guys use to read H-manga and generally view images with? I'm on a windows mainly now. Can't seem to find one as good as Sequential for Mac OS X. That was the epitome of one handed hotkey untainted by UI goodness.

If this thread is too meta i can dump some when i get some. On a new computer these days.
>>
File: 1499505232035.png (609KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499505232035.png
609KB, 718x1000px
>>
>>4695687
CBR reader. delete the thread
>>
>>4695694
Got anything better?
>>
>>4695731
after you make this thread /h/ worthy (2 /e/ pics don't count)
>>
>>4695742
Yeah i know. Man i don't /h/ much anymore. My old hard drives died. I do love me some anal Emua shit though so here you go.
>>
>>4695747
It is "technically" yuri but his yuri shit is hard core. I mean who doesn't like girls getting fucked in the ass.
>>
I know i do
>>
Start dump when the good shit starts.
>>
>>
>>
I mean his other shit is good if you like dicks but i like fake dicks. Still some real dicks here if i keep going.
>>
>>
I'll post all of this if i get some posts. Got some hetero bs, Emua does it best.
>>
Come on niggas.
>>
>>4695687
Old Honeyview version is still by far the best for me. Make sure you get the luna skin, you can essentially display images in a window with zero interface/border taking up any screen real-estate.
>>
Comic rack
>>
>>4695687
SumatraPDF for the continuous scroll feature which makes it amazing to read hentai doujins and very similar to sad panda's MPV feature.

Sadly it lacks a feature to allow it to keep the image dimensions the same as original EXCEPT when the dimensions exceed x pixel dimensions, in which case it's shrunk to keep it at the dimension limit, that way images don't go off the screen, causes scrollbars to pop up, hiding content and inviting annoying left/right scrolling when all I want to do is scroll up and down while seeing everything.

Basically, all I want are two features:
- Continuous Scrolling, SumatraPDF has this, I'm happy, it's rare though and sometimes even poorly implemented (page suddenly snaps to next rather than smoothly moving between both as you scroll so you can continue to read both pages like one long strip).
- and (essentially CDisplay's) Fit-Width-if-Oversize, some image editors have this but it's surprisingly rare in comic/manga/pdf viewing software.

Sumatra's alright cause it's not often images go beyond my monitor's dimensions.

CBR Reader (CDisplay Ex) lacks continuous scroll. After a lot of requests by users for the feature, the creator said he "it's an improvement I would make"... back in 2013. He later said it was too difficult and would possibly do it later... back in 2014.

ComicRack lacks continuous scroll, same deal with CBR Reader, lots of requests for it, agree it'd be a nice feature to have, it's too difficult to program, maybe later.

I've tried a bunch of readers, some including MComix, MMCE (shit's old and broken as fuck) and I think YACReader? and they all end up not have either or both of the two features I want.

At some point, I'm thinking of just programming my own reader just for those two features but sumatra has been alright so far. Ideally I won't be reading any doujins on sad panda and have them all offline with a reader like its MPV, since sad panda removes stuff and it's nice to have everything in one place.
>>
>>4695859
What specific version do you use? I'd like to try this out.

Sucks Sequential is only for OS X. If anyone is looking for an image viewer for any purpose on the mac i highly recommend it. Best image viewing software out of any i have used on any platform. Customizable, lightweight, minimal UI.
>>
ACDsee 3.1

It's old as earth but lightning fast, no frills, no bloat.
>>
>>4696291
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.