[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything else out there like Green Eyes Ane Kyun Yori?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Greeneyes.jpg (30KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Greeneyes.jpg
30KB, 853x480px
Is there anything else out there like Green Eyes Ane Kyun Yori? I know there's lots of doujin that have it, but this is the first real animation I've seen that has soft femdom and incest without a bunch of other bullshit in there too.
>>
>>4626432

This shit is golden, the gentle balance of "taking the lead" without starting to get rough or demeaning is the absolute prime of gentle femdom. This shit is right up my alley, you sir, have great taste.
>>
>>4626624
I really loved this one too. Although personally, I could have done without the parts towards the seconds half when he starts taking control. And it wouldn't have hurt to have her be a little more assertive. But that's just my tastes, it was still really good.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-13+at+03.23.19).jpg (237KB, 1662x1396px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-13+at+03.23.19).jpg
237KB, 1662x1396px
>>4626637

I agree with how you feel about the second half, I would have been ok with him taking control if she guided him through it more. The looks she gives are just hot damn so lustful, every man needs that look in his life. Shit could cure cancer.
>>
File: ti.jpg (117KB, 1088x614px) Image search: [Google]
ti.jpg
117KB, 1088x614px
>>4626648
I totally get what you're saying. Just look at this. Literal Perfection
>>
>>4626432
My Lady Likes Sex http://hentaihaven.org/ojousama-wa-h-ga-osuki-episode-1/

The opening scene with the blonde is similar though not as good
>>
Honestly one of if not my favorite Hentai anime
>>
>>4629351
I like it not as much for the H-Content, but for the interactions between the two. Her demanding but kind tone is just heavenly.
>>
>>4630022
Right? Its all just so perfect
>>
>>4633115
The world needs more content like this. Every femdom series I've seen before this is either smothered by other characters with different genres attached or just bad. Kanojo X Kanojo X Kanojo had some really nice segments but the other two girls completely ruined it.
>>
>>4637561
I fully agree with everything you just said is it too much to ask for more quality femdom hentai? Honestly if you know which times to skip to in Kanojo X Kanojo X Kanojo its not all that bad and honestly an episode two of Green eyes would make me the happiest man on the planet.
>>
>>4639787
i guess we'll have to just live with our doujins and the one episode we have. rip
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.