[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know that type of hentai like Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Kuroinu_CG02.png (739KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroinu_CG02.png
739KB, 800x600px
You know that type of hentai like Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru where she's forced to have sex but after a while she enjoys herself? I couldn't find a name for it
>>
Soukou Kijo Iris is another good example
>>
>>4602947
>she's forced to have sex but after a while she enjoys herself?
You just named every rape hentai to ever exist.
>>
>>4602953
Bullshit. Name ten (10) hentais that do that.
>>
Wouldn't that be classified as "Mind Break"?
>>
>>4602953 #

I totally agree with you
>>
File: useBRAINpls.png (624KB, 1200x1200px)
useBRAINpls.png
624KB, 1200x1200px
>>4602947
forced submission?
but yeh most rape in hentai ends up with her enjoying it but being tsun about it..
>>
>>4602954
Angel Blade
Rinkan Club
Princess Knight Catua
Tamanin Asagi
Kangoku Senkan
Valkyrie Choukyou Semen Tank
Space Pirate Sara
Viper
Rance
Buta Hime
>>
>>4602981
Now, Name the same hentai again but in order of preferance
>>
>>4602947
You know that people like you should kill yourself and also be raped even after death?
Dark elf vanilla never. Your shit has stole many vanilla quality works and I cant wait for Japan to get nuked only for still milking this overrated cancer you call kuroinu.
>>
>>4602954
(Tentacles and witches)
Oni Chichi
JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou
(Taimanin Yukikaze/Asagi)
Aku no Onna Kanbu
Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea
Shoujo Ramune
Imakara Atashi
Kuro no Kyoushitsu
Pinkerton
Otome Dori
Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de

Im not the guy you pinned, but i just looked at the first 3-4 pages of some random hentai page and picked the ones that unarguably contain that stuff. would be a lot more though
>>
>>4603033
Let's see

1. Rinkan Club
2. Space Pirate Sara
3. Angel Blade
4. Asagi/Kangoku, tied
5. Rance
6. Buta Hime
7. Valkyrie Choukyo Semen Tank
8. Viper
>Power Gap
9. Princess Knight Gatua, really did not like this one. It was so close to being good but all the piss and bugs and shit ruined it. Seriously, I'm fine with futa dick but not futa dick made from fucking ROACHES.
>>
This gets my dick hard. Shame that Kuroinu and most others seems having her only start to enjoy after a mind break in the last minute instead of a slow corruption.
>>
It's called Mind Break. Every rape, monster, or NTR has it. If it doesn't have it, it's problably mind control instead.
>>
I like this genre and all, but is there any hentai where the women are ACTUALLY even halfway competent at their jobs as soldiers/warriors/whatever?

I'd enjoy the action a lot more if there was a proper struggle or fight before the girls lose and get raped instead of shows like kuroinu where everyone gives up almost immediately the moment someone shoves a dick in somewhere
>>
>>4605997
midnight panther and kage comes to mind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.