[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why the hell girls in hentai are fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Can someone explain to me why the hell girls in hentai are fucking unprotected and holding a used condom? Is there some kink I don't know about? What's the point of even using one to begin with?
>>
It's the "forbidden fruit" appeal.

Every guy IRL that has had sex with a girl with a condom has had the secret fantasy, in varying degrees, that he could fuck her without one. From desperately wanting to fuck her without one or just a quiet thought in the back of their mind about how much better it would be. It just feels so much god damned better.

So when the girl is being fucked bareback and has a condom in her mouth, it means she originally intended to have sex with a condom, but she let/wanted him to fuck her bareback anyway.
>>
File: 51697335_p1.jpg (606KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51697335_p1.jpg
606KB, 700x1000px
It could show that they used up all the condoms and are still going for more.
Both this and the "cannot resist raw dick" interpretations are pretty hot desu. You clearly need to refine your taste in hentai senpai.
>>
>>4585236
card pls
>>
>>4585501
this is not the thread you're looking for
>>
Thanks, guys. I've only been in 3 relationships that ended in sex (they were all long term) and never had to use a condom so I didn't exactly understand the point or the appeal.
>>
File: 1343003473814.jpg (760KB, 1118x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1343003473814.jpg
760KB, 1118x1600px
>>4585277
I loved this variant, where she fucked/half-raped (he didn't exactly mind, but she didn't really give the impression that she'd give a shit if he had said no either) him with a condom first, then drank the cum from the condom and wanted it raw afterwards.

She sucked him off before that, so she ran the entire gauntlet.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.