[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we actually work together to make a list of all high quality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

File: front innocent3.jpg (166KB, 881x661px) Image search: [Google]
front innocent3.jpg
166KB, 881x661px
Can we actually work together to make a list of all high quality hentai animation we approve of and put them in a picture? Seems to me that every board has a list of what they approve of and it goes to a picture. What do you guys think? We can sort them into categories like vanilla and non vanilla. I think this will benefit everyone since you always have questions about which titles has good animation and art. I feel like for hentai doujin/manga it'll be a lot harder since art is very subjective and we'll only be able to judge the art and everyone has their preference but at least for animation we can be objective about the overall quality.

What do you guys think?

I think these should definitively be on the list.

Front Innocent
Euphoria
Kuroinu
Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro
Kotowari Kimi no Kokoro no Koboreta Kakera
Tropical Kiss
Kimihagu
Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare
Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo
Swing out sister
Idol sister
Yume Kui
RinxSan and RanxSem
Mankitsu Happening
Helter Skelter
Joshikousei no Koshitsuki
Bible Black
Hininden - Gauss -
Pandra
Stringendo
>>
>hentai animation
Nah, there's not that many animated hentai out there. One about doujins would be more interesting.
>>
>>4579152
Damn. That picture brings me some good memories.
>>
>>4579156
>not that many animated hentai
What.
>>
>>4579161

There's only like a handful of things that come out each month. Most months have absolutely nothing of interest. Maybe like 1 or 2 things a year are worth coming back to even once.
>>
I would add victorian maid maria , kichiku , anejiru 2 ,paizuri vs cheerleader , dekakute ecchi , mesusaga and ane koi.
>>
>>4579161
well compared to thousands and thousands of manga and visual novels, yeah
>>
>>4579156
Agreed, but better to do one of say the top 16 authors instead of individual doujins. A four by four pic with a sample of the author's work along with a name. And it should probably stick to the basics/starter grade stuff with just one major artist for the more deviant shit. You know, the type of stuff that got people hooked on it.
>>
File: only the best.jpg (2MB, 3840x3623px) Image search: [Google]
only the best.jpg
2MB, 3840x3623px
my list (or rather my h-folder)
>>
>>4579152
i was thinking about this but it is important to not let your individual tastes pour into it too much.

i don't really see a point in dividing between vanilla and non-vanilla either, that's not a big difference for most hentai consumers. the chart shouldn't be separated by genres at all, but instead each one can have a few tags similar to exhentai (futa, rape, etc) like pic related, but less complex / without descriptions

most importantly it needs to only contain HEAVILY discussed h-anime throughout 4chan even if some people can't handle things like kuroinu because they are a vanilla fag--it's still popular as hell

anyways, the FOR SURE titles should be;
Front Innocent, Bible Black, Taimanin Asagi, Kangoku Senkan, Kuroinu, and RanSem

those 6 titles are undeniably the most popular and discussed, after those 6 some more that are pretty heavily discussed are: victorian maid, baku ane, Kanojox3, swing out sisters, kuro ai, otome dori, pandra, sei yariman, toshi densetsu, euphoria, kyonyuu fantasy, sora no iro, eroge, and oni chichi (as much as i dislike this one)

and some more not quite that recently discussed but used to be more relevant (mostly my opinion): triple HHH, tentacle and witches, jk bitch ni shiboraretai, space pirate sera, itadaki seiki, energy kyouka, akiba girls, viper GTS, hatsu inu, and that one older h anime with the big tit maidlooking girl in an orange outfit and blonde android whatever the fuck its called.

the point is we just want very CORE h-anime, the top 6 are undeniably the most discussed and the other titles i've mentioned i think most people will agree are very discussed; and i don't even like a good chunk of those

i might just be sounding like an elitist at this point but i've been pretty much keeping up to date with h-anime and /h/, /a/ on and off for at least half a decade now
>>
I'm all for making a list like this, but if I may say, can we also mark which ones have the uncensored version available? Censored hentai doesn't do it for me, and I never really got too deep into animated hentai because it was a hassle to find ones that were both uncensored and of good quality. I only know of some of the ones already in the OP, so I can't really be of much help.
>>
File: resort boin.webm (3MB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
resort boin.webm
3MB, 600x480px
>>4579152
>No Resort Boin
CAN YOU HANDLE SUCH SHIT TASTE
>>
>>4579152
btw dropping some names
>Resort Boin
>KanjoXKanjoXKanjo
>Tropical Kiss
>Mezzo Forte
> Lover in Law
>>
File: HAPvWn2.gif (2MB, 800x674px) Image search: [Google]
HAPvWn2.gif
2MB, 800x674px
>>4579152

How come nobody yet mentioned Genkaku Cool na Sensei ga Aheboteochi!
>>
File: Bd5ltUH.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bd5ltUH.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>4579616
baka
>>
>>4579152
You can add "Star Jewel", it's perfect.
>>
>>4579628
unless you hate futa, of course, but only fags would do that
>>
File: all smiles.png (604KB, 1240x1118px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.png
604KB, 1240x1118px
>>4579439
>misc
>>
File: Kanojo_Ep03_018.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kanojo_Ep03_018.gif
1MB, 800x450px
>>
File: After Class Lesson.webm (3MB, 293x220px) Image search: [Google]
After Class Lesson.webm
3MB, 293x220px
>>
File: Mafuyu.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mafuyu.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Seifuku 1 scene 2.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Seifuku 1 scene 2.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
File: Seifuku 1 scene 2 2.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Seifuku 1 scene 2 2.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>4579712
Y'know, Sailor Scout cosplay never actually gets old. Or maybe it does and I'm just an oldfag by now.
>>
File: 7 (1).jpg (126KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
7 (1).jpg
126KB, 640x732px
Ran->Sem
RIN x SEN +Ran->Sem: Cross Mix
Foxy Nudes
Taimanin Asagi
Kangoku Senkan
Lingerie Office
Kuroinu
KITE
Blood Royale
Last Waltz
Desert island story x
Newmanoid Cam
Sexy Sailor Soldiers
Tropical Kiss
Armored Knight Iris
Words Worth
Dragon Pink
Shin Angel
Wana Hakudaku

Good idea, op. We need an updated one.
>>
File: hentai_pack.png (563KB, 2008x3920px) Image search: [Google]
hentai_pack.png
563KB, 2008x3920px
>>4579161
>>
>>4579757
How many fucking gigabytes?
>>
I'm not quite sure where to ask this cos I'm pretty new to 4chan in general, but does Monster Musume ever get lewd? I'm on episode 4 now and I've seen like 5 nipples, feels like I'm wasting my time. The snek girl is hot and I want to see her get railed, does it ever happen?
>>
>>4579757
can we be friends?
>>
>>4579802
Of course not, it's not a hentai.
>>
>>4579816
Ah. Fair enough. I saw a few gifs on /tg/ and was hoping it might have been, fml. Thanks for telling me, I was considering watching the whole thing in the hope that it's a slow boiler. Don't suppose you got any rec's for snekgirl hentai anime? It's a pretty specific fetish I know, but there's always hope.
>>
>>4579582
I think those titles that are discussed a lot fall under the good animation and visuals anyways. I don't agree with how it should just contain only heavily discussed h anime because even then, a lot of titles I can think on top of my head that isn't heavily discussed are really good in terms of overall quality and I'm talking about animation, the length of h scenes, visuals and etc. People will miss out on those if we just focus on the ones that are mainly discussed.
>>
>>4579823
*Hachishaku Hachiwa Keraku Meguri: Igyou Kaikitan The Animation* and *Monmusu Quest!* (this one is very good) are probably the only snek anime-hentais out there.

I can also suggest a nice snek doujin: https://imgur.com/a/TDO4O

For more snek lewd pics you can search for "lamia" on gelbooru.com
>>
>>4579868
of course we want to recommend GOOD h-anime but there is no way everyone is going to agree on every title, which is why i said heavily discussed h-anime. those titles are bound to be good and represents the MAJORITY of 4chan, despite there being a clear percentage of people who may not like them.

>>4579592
i forgot about resort boin for some reason but this is definitely core title

things like mezzo forte, kite, shouldn't be recommended since they are more anime than they are h-anime.

>>4579616
this one of my favorite h-anime in recent years but i don't think it is popular enough to make a recommendation list from 4chan
>>
>>4579757
Torrent please
>>
>>4579915
You're a godsend.
>>
>>4579590
Have to agree with this anon, only thing worse than vaginas that look like dried up tortilla breads is a quality vagina you can't even see.
>>
>>4579736
fuck dat ass
Is this Ran Sem or Rin x Sen + Ran Sem mix?
>>
File: Recommend.jpg (862KB, 1386x2262px) Image search: [Google]
Recommend.jpg
862KB, 1386x2262px
>>4579152
>>
>>4585812
>tfw you watched half of this list and the other half is already in the "to watch" list...
>>
>>4579757
Oh FUGG XDDDD
>>
File: standing_in_shame.gif (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
standing_in_shame.gif
2MB, 852x480px
>>4585666
>>4579736
ok found it, it was tropical kiss
for a second i thought it was a rape scene about to happened which made me think of ran sem/rin x sen.
<--- wish the blonde or the older girl love interest had some h scenes but with only 3 eps they only covered 1 girl per ep that wasnt either of them.
>>
Ore wa kanojo
>>
File: 1491210424078.jpg (131KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491210424078.jpg
131KB, 640x600px
anybody got the remastered bible black?
>>
>>4587745
One day Saeki will have a facial scene.

maybe.
>>
File: 6221024r.jpg (442KB, 1680x1835px) Image search: [Google]
6221024r.jpg
442KB, 1680x1835px
>>4587745
has anyone ever ripped the japanese bluray? not sure if that was supposed to better on HD since most of the bible black rips is from the uncen R1 DVDs.
There was also a german bd but not sure it was a whole collection release.
>>
>>4591655
Bible black is still the #1 hentai is and always will be. it was the best at it's time. i remember 11 years ago when i was hiding the videos on my mp3 player's storage then transfering them to my non-internet pc. ahhh good times.
>>
>>4591655
Holy fuck it's in 1080P now?! hnnnng I hope the cat site has it.
>>
File: h_folder.jpg (2MB, 2302x4577px) Image search: [Google]
h_folder.jpg
2MB, 2302x4577px
>>4579757
mah brethen.

I envy your order
>>
>>4591731
>Ordered folder
Fuck me.
>>
>>4579757
>>4591731

How do you know if you're watching all of them, and not neglecting some more than others? I have that problem on AA2. I get a nice set of girls going until I realize I do some more than others.

How do you find the time to fap to them? Or do you have them all so you don't ever have to look for what you want.

Also do you end up going to the usual? Or do you put yourself through a variety?
>>
What hentais have the highest density of missionary creampies? Sorry for my degenerate fetish.

I wish I could be more into normal stuff.
>>
>>4591865
Why do you think you need to force yourself to like everything in equal measure? There's literally no reason to not fap more to what feels best.
>>
I know it's not talked about much anymore, but what about pretty pridot?
>>
>>4591865
You download the ones you know you like. You fap to which ever one you feel like.
>>
if you didn't see it you have no idea
download all
first 5 minutes
don't like it -> shift + del
done !
>>
>>4579757
Mah nigga
>>
From where did you download all this?
>>
I lost around 80% of my archive when copying to another HDD note to self: don't use teracopy again (even the new final release)
>>
Bemp
>>
>>4579152
Front Innocent should be removed. It's garbage.
>>
>>4599280
Because your opinion is the only one that matters, right bro?
>>
>>4599465
that wasn't even his opinion, he was just trolling obv
>>
>>4591661
cat site? nonetheless goodluck finding it since i dont think anyone has ever specifying that bluray rips r based off the german blurays and not the US dvd upscaled.
>>
>>4604248
>>4591661
any luck?
>>
No one mentioned Aneki? Like, seriously?
Also
Ai no katachi
Garden
Itadaki Seieki
Fella Pure

And mentioned earlier
Kanojo x Kanojo x kanojo
Swing out Sisters
>>
>>4579152
How has nobody mentioned SISTERS- The last day of summer
>>
>>4579152
Koiito Kinenbi
Harem Time
Areoge
Idol Sister
Lovely/Pretty x Cation
Koikishi Purely Kiss
Koinaka
Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend
Maki Chan to Nau
Eroge!
Mifugi Kanojo
Fault!!
Sono Hanabira
Nee Summer!
Tenioha
Demon Busters
Namaiki: Kissuisou e Youkoso
Dorei Usagi to Anthony
>>
which websites are good to stream new hentai?
>>
>>4611945
Because it's a game

>>4616899
Hentaihaven
>>
>>4579592
when will hiro allowed sound webms on /h/?
>>
>>4579152
a pastebin with links where to watch sub/dubs/raw would be handy to
>>
>>4619323
never, he's more interested that /pol/ don't run out of boards for care about that
>>
I'm hosting a lot of those series here https://volafile.org/r/bkwwhj08 if that helps
>>
>>4619992
One can use https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/ to download all of it
>>
>>4587745
They just remastered ep 3
>>
>>4587745
>>4620256
kept looking for a working torrent, here you go op, censored sadly, havent seeen a single screen of an uncensored version
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ae00ec00a4dd214672321f077d91515ddbaaed18&dn=Bible+Black+Vol.3+-+Remastered+Version+%5BCEN%5D%5BDVDrip%5D%5BH.264%5D%5BEngSub%5D.mkv
>>
anyone willing to recommend me hentai featuring the following?

consensual
pov
futa
lesbian
dominant woman
light femdom
horny women
no crying during sex
milf
succubus

basically anything where the girl is in charge or the sexually assertive one and actually enjoys the sex

anything with rape just doesnt do it for me

some stuff i've watched:

Brandish
3Ping Lovers: Ippu Nisai no Sekai e Youkoso
Marshmallow, Imouto, Succubus
Kyonyuu Fantasy
Itadaki! Seieki!
Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo
Monster Girl Quest
Koakuma Kanojo
Ojousama wa H ga Osuki
Viper GTS
Beat Angel Escalayer
Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea
Shikkoku no Shaga
Shinsei Futanari Idol
Futabu!
>>
>>4595063
Use rsync on unix
>>
Just out of interest are there any animated subbed Hentai about having sex with a robot android cyborg ect
>>
>>4623889
of course
>>
>>4620371
wrong board kiddo
>>
>>4624995
should of known there was a yuri board, thanks senpai
>>
>>4623938
What are some titles?
>>
>>4591865
Do you also count the strokes per page so you fap equally to all the pages of a doujin?
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.